Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Go down 
+3
Talking Sock
L Ron Hubbard
Dr. Chocolate
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Empty
PostSubject: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Saw this whole movie, it's great

It convinced me to do 2 things, watch the old cartoon series and read the early comics, and man, that cartoon sure isn't as fun as I remember it to be
At least the opening is catchy
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:19 am

Like almost all 80s cartoons, this one sure doesn't have a sense of continuity to care for, so I watch it in random order

Episode 32: Leaks Under the City: Krang (the extra large walking brain from dimension X) made a huge flood in the city using the technodrome. April & crew take their boss to a seafood restaurant to celebrate his 50th birthday, the flood doesn't make it go good

Voice performance is bad, Raphael is the best in performance, he and Splinter are the only good ones

Wow, a flood taking over the whole city and April expects to make exclusive coverage of it? I don't know if that is meant to be humorous or bad 80s cartoons writing
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:21 am

LOL that
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:26 am

This is the only show I know of where the villains are the source of most comedy, especially the badass Shredder
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:31 am

The 80's cartoon rules just for having Uncle Phil as Shredder.

Also:

Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:34 am

The Iron Fjord wrote:
The 80's cartoon rules just for having Uncle Phil as Shredder.

Also:

https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/t11816-what-dah-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:51 am

Turtles & Power Rangers?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Been watching the 4kids cartoon, it's far far faaaar superior to the older animated series
It's more like an anime than an American cartoon, didn't spare anything with Stockman

One thing the older show did better is having a great intro

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:22 pm

You must be like 13 if you think it's superior. If you were old enough to watch the series as a child it would be different.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Ellis wrote:
You must be like 13 if you think it's superior. If you were old enough to watch the series as a child it would be different.
You must be 5 if you think the older show is superior or something

Here, have some treat junior
Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Corn-dog-
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Ellis wrote:
You must be 5 if you think the older show is superior or something

Here, have some treat junior
Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Corn-dog-
Oh come on now, that's twice in a row your comeback has consisted of the same call Ellis made.

Get some originiality, it's sad.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Poor form. And my point still stands. Lie about your age on your profile all you want but its painfully obvious how young you actually are. Your comebacks really hurt your cause.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:02 pm

I think he's probably around that gae he seems to watch loads of really old things and you couldn't get into those being a youngun, i.e. spidey and his amazing friends or 60s spidey..
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Well then he's not very intelligent for a 24 year old.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Skip wrote:
Oh come on now, that's twice in a row your comeback has consisted of the same call Ellis made.

You want originality? Go back to the 50s
Ellis wrote:
Poor form. And my point still stands. Lie about your age on your profile all you want but its painfully obvious how young you actually are. Your comebacks really hurt your cause.
Lie about what? Tell us when you start doing the stuff that makes you go up the ladder as an anchorman newsboy
Skip wrote:
You think like a banana peel someone just slipped on smartass
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:49 pm

What? Like: "hahaha, dumbass, you just slipped over"?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Skip wrote:

You want originality? Go back to the 50s
Ellis wrote:
Lie about what? Tell us when you start doing the stuff that makes you go up the ladder as an anchorman newsboy
Skip wrote:
You think like a banana peel someone just slipped on smartass
Those first two replies are terrible the third one was way better though i didn't quite get it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Dr. Faust wrote:
Ellis wrote:
Those first two replies are terrible the third one was way better though i didn't quite get it.
The second one you may understand better if you worked for CNN or any of those American channels yourself
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Skip wrote:
You just got more damage
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Skip wrote:
You just got more damage
Now you see, nonsensical dribble is what I expect from you, but that has to be some kind of high score. I mean seriously, what the shit? I'm sorry if you feel bad about yourself and feel the need to make awful attempts at trolling but just end up making yourself look like an idiot. No wait, I'm not, you're a sodding twat and you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Skip wrote:
Dr. Faust wrote:
Skip wrote:
You just got more damage
Now you see, nonsensical dribble is what I expect from you, but that has to be some kind of high score. I mean seriously, what the shit? I'm sorry if you feel bad about yourself and feel the need to make awful attempts at trolling but just end up making yourself look like an idiot. No wait, I'm not, you're a sodding twat and you deserve it.
I'm not trolling in my thread, you say what isn't made for this area
Clip your fingers then get a life, you're here just to mock
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Skip wrote:
Dr. Faust wrote:
Skip wrote:
You just got more damage
I'm not trolling in my thread, you say what isn't made for this area
Clip my fingers? Do you mean snap or click? Or do you mean clip my fingernails? Because I just did that yesterday. Either way, the only people who resort to the 'get a life' calls are the people without any more comebacks. Well, at least it means you've accepted that you have no game.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Clip your fingers? what the fuck?
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Clip your fingernails?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next