Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoulCalibur V

Go down 
+15
Savage
Old School
Ellis
Maskull
Kimarous
Eevil-Psycho
Skip
Superbuu3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
Neo
brandon
Mewmaster
Golden Boy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

SoulCalibur V - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Well, Pyrrha got her mom and aunt's moves, so they would have to go out of their way to not make her top tier.

They came up with some silly story to replace (old) Setsuka with Alpha Patroklos. IIRC, she lost to Mitsurugi at some point and he spared her. Then she moved to Turkey and started teaching orphans laido for self-defense or something. It's not easy to balance out a moveset like this; if the player has mediocre execution, α Patroklos is good, like Setsuka was, but not OP. If the player has robot-like execution though and can often just guard moves and punish them accordingly, he's totally broken as his ex moves also increase his combo damage output a lot and his super move is great. So it's actually SCV's new gameplay mechanics that made him stupidly good.

They also messed up with the new characters. Zwei turned out awful while Viola has infinites and is broken. I believe Ezio is bad, but I'm not sure as I haven't played the game in ages. As for Siegfried, the game testers thought he was OP and he got heavily nerfed before the game's release.

I completely agree with what you said about trying to make him look cool and Patroklos' guard impact being super good.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Ezio seems pretty crap, but it might just be me because I'm having a hard time remembering what kind of moves he does, as he pulls a bunch of weapons out his ass, which have different ranges.

Siegfried seems to be missing moves which bugs me or possibly they've changed the button inputs I haven't played the souls series properly since 2.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:07 am

I'm just annoyed they got rid of that guy with the scythe.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:29 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I'm just annoyed they got rid of that guy with the scythe.
Yeah, its weird that there's no black people in this game.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulCalibur V   SoulCalibur V - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulCalibur V
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25