Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadows of the Damned

Go down 
+3
Skip
Baal
Neo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Shadows of the Damned  Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm

If I don't show up for the next couple of days it's because I'm masturbating over the idea that Suda51 and Shinji Mikami are making a game together.

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Sounds amazing.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:10 am

Could be cool.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:54 am

Sweet
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:24 am

WTF this is out?

Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 am

It's apparently decent.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 am

Moose your face, its gone fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:01 am

I heard it was good, should be coming in the mail in the next couple of weeks.

Superbuu3 wrote:
Moose your face, its gone fix it.
And you changed yours, what madness is this?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 am

This game is ridiculous, amazing though.
If anyone has half an hour to spare:

Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:45 am

It's great fun. I'm up to 3-1 or something, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Especially Garcia and Johnson's banter. However, some of the larger enemies are a little annoying to get around to fire, because they keep turning away. Especially monster goat thing.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:58 am

The Goat thing is made easier when you realize you can Light Shot it and it'll turn around for you to shoot at it.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:12 pm

It turns around if you Light Shot it? I was running between its legs and losing health. Ah, crap.
The shotgun is overpowered. Does the Boner get like that with some upgrading?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Oh wait, you meant George's Beast form? Oh that's just a matter of playing it safe and keeping some distance, you can also shoot him in the genitals to make him kneel over in pain.

...Also, the Boner is basically the only necessary weapon, the Concussioner is powerful as hell and will remain powerful as hell, but you can get by just as easily with only the Boner. I highly recommend powering up the Teeth's power when you get it though, as the last boss is really stupid if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Baal wrote:
Oh wait, you meant George's Beast form? Oh that's just a matter of playing it safe and keeping some distance, you can also shoot him in the genitals to make him kneel over in pain.

...Also, the Boner is basically the only necessary weapon, the Concussioner is powerful as hell and will remain powerful as hell, but you can get by just as easily with only the Boner. I highly recommend powering up the Teeth's power when you get it though, as the last boss is really stupid if you don't.

The machine gun? I just used that for the creepy crawly guys, until I realized that I could just Light Shot + insta-kill them. I wish I upgraded the Torch more, I'd like it to be useful.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Yeah, the Teether becomes really useful for the last few bosses as they seem to built entirely around the weapon. The game never makes any point of proving to you the damn thing is useful up until then so the game sort of screws you over when you really need it and didn't bother to upgrade it because the Boner is significantly better in every way except rapid-fire.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:58 am

Finished this, I'm seriously kicking myself over taking so long to play all my games, this was really fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Damned    Shadows of the Damned  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Damned
Page 1 of 1