Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!  Empty
PostSubject: Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!    Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:41 pm

In an attempt to culture myself I'm trying to follow and watch this big important cricket match between Pakistan and India. Apparently Raphael was right when he said the quote above.

this is the score:
India 260/9 (50 ov)
Pakistan 142/4 (32.5 ov)

Who the fuck is winning and what does all this shit mean? Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!    Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:47 pm

India scored 260 runs with 9 of their players getting out and Pakistan has scored 142 with 4 outs.

I don't really follow cricket but I'm assuming this is a one day game and, as such, is limited to 50 overs (1 over = 6 balls bowled)
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!    Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Oh, those numbers are the outs? Damn they score a shit ton of runs without getting out. It's like a world championship or something and it isn't over. It said second semifinal (not sure if it means game or what) and it's apparently the World Cup of Cricket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!    Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!
Page 1 of 1