Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't understand... not at all!

Go down 
+4
Haseoviawesome
Ace
A_Nonny_Moose
Baal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I don't understand... not at all! Empty
PostSubject: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Okay, Bleach became a badly written manga, we know this. It's written by the Patron Deity of Trolls, Tite Kubo and it's nuts, to say the least. One Piece is a (For the most part) well-written manga with a playful creator.

So... why in the fuck do I enjoy Bleach so much more? One Piece is by far the better written of the two with an overall far more trustworthy creator, yet I enjoy Bleach so much more.

I don't understand why though, it's just insane.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Because you have bad taste.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:20 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Because you have bad taste.

This coming from the fag who enjoyed the Ang Lee Hulk movie.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:21 pm

You like Bleach though. More than One Piece.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:22 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
You like Bleach though. More than One Piece.

So? At least I'm willing to admit that my taste isn't that great. You're the one sitting here not admitting how bad yours is.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Ang Lee's Hulk was good though. Banner was out of character and the final battle was shit, so maybe not a good Hulk film, but a good film nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 am

It's probably the characters that you still like. Theres so many cool characters in Bleach still.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:24 am

Its Bleach season for you?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:26 am

No, I thought I made it pretty clear back when I was doing that Bleach CHapter Day by Day that I was probably the only person on here who still genuinely likes Bleach more than anything else in SJ.

This is nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:27 am

A)Bleach looks better than Naruto or One Piece.

B)You enjoy fanservice.

C)You enjoy gay fanservice.

D)You enjoy being trolled.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:32 am

Quote :
A)Bleach looks better than Naruto or One Piece.

Actually I do prefer the art style.

Quote :
B)You enjoy fanservice.

One Piece and Naruto have plenty of these.

Quote :
C)You enjoy gay fanservice.

Repeat the above.

Quote :
D)You enjoy being trolled.

True.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:38 am

I realized...I AM A CRAB! wrote:
No, I thought I made it pretty clear back when I was doing that Bleach CHapter Day by Day that I was probably the only person on here who still genuinely likes Bleach more than anything else in SJ.

This is nothing new.

oh stop being a fag
i'm a big bleach fan myself the only reason i don't mention it is cause i watch the dub hence so far back storywise, theres no real point as i'd just get spoileredor me one piece then bleach
though i find ichigo annoying as heel in a fighting context he's a bit of a goku who pulls power out his ass
uriyo kicks ass though
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:40 am

Naruto has fanservice?
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:17 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

This is nothing new.

oh stop being a fag
i'm a big bleach fan myself the only reason i don't mention it is cause i watch the dub hence so far back storywise, theres no real point as i'd just get spoileredor me one piece then bleach
though i find ichigo annoying as heel in a fighting context he's a bit of a goku who pulls power out his ass
uriyo kicks ass though

The fact that you watch the dub and haven't seen much of the Arrancar arc is probably why you still like Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Kaio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

This is nothing new.

oh stop being a fag
uriyo kicks ass though

The fact that you watch the dub and haven't seen much of the Arrancar arc is probably why you still like Bleach.

most likely i'm not particularly looking forward to when aizen shows up
he kinda ruins the show as he seems kinda broken
either way i just like the characters though
thats the reason i gave up on naruto i hated the main characters and as time goes by the supporting cast are in it less and less
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Why it's simple. Currently, One Piece had taken the turn for the worst. It delved into a pit of lousy drama, bad pacing and Oda being so cocky with his giant panels to emphasis things as being a "DUUR MAJOR EPICNESS/ASPLOSIONZ ZOMGNOOO" when we really don't give a shit. Still, considering you're a fan and overall the plots of the current arcs have been ok, there's no turn offs nor have their been recent amazing events happening. It has just been trapped in a giant ball of mediocrity lately, waiting to become better again once the main characters finally reunite.

Meanwhile with Bleach, it's just hilariously bad. The obvious faults and bad writing is just laughable. Not to mention those big fat panels are even more redundant that Narutard's clusterfuck of unncessary panels. There's nothing good to really note about this series, it's just really hilariously shitty that you can't help but have thirst for how Kubo will fuck things up next.

Last edited by Y'know that? I hate that on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:32 pm

well being a bleach anime fan considering the amount of filler you get in most animes
i thought the bleach anime moved at a very decent pace through most of the arcs

a lot of animes have episodes with padding whereas this just seemed to move right on which is one of its more admirable qualities
i can't comment on the manga as i have never read it
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Most longtime OP fans consider the latest arc the best arc after Skypiea.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Kaio wrote:
Most longtime OP fans consider the latest arc the best arc after Skypiea.
what did they think of the CP9 arc and shabondy archipelago?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 pm

CP9 was amazing until Enies Lobby, which was the worst OP has ever seen up till now. After rereading it I have to agree with that. It's full of boring fights and DEM finishers that were never even hinted at before. And the Nami fight was abysmal.

Sabaody is generally seen as really good, but it's not really big enough to be seen as a big part of the story like Alabasta and CP9. It was also one out of two times (the other being Impel Down) where the pacing was going at a quick pace (this is most likely due to Oda wanting to get to the Marineford arc).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't understand... not at all!   I don't understand... not at all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't understand... not at all!
Page 1 of 1