Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks

Go down 
+14
xXxDestinyxXx
L Ron Hubbard
Skip
SSMG
Dr. Chocolate
Mewmaster
brandon
Zero
Haseoviawesome
Kaio
Kaede
Savage
Talking Sock
Baal
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Baal wrote:
Not really. I mean I am reading it, but Sasuke coming back to help everyone out and so on has been kind of predictable. I knew Kishimoto wasn't actually going to do anything about resolving that properly so Sasuke's just gonna help them win and bam, done. I mean Sakura's getting to do a thing though, which is nice.

Yeah, but Sasuke and Naruto were at their best when they worked together, because they played off each other's personalities well. At this point, I just want to see Hashirama and Madara go at it again. But this time, Madara will probably ravage him with the Rinnegan and Perfect Susano'o.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:19 am

I still read it. I havent posted anything because no one else has posted in months.
Since Tsunade is cut in 2, I guess Sakura will be her replacement.
Back to top Go down
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 am

I read it but I feel like the whole thing has turned to pandering to wrap up....

You missed Sasuke?  Ok, he's back and guess what?  He wants in on the Hokage!
You thought Tobi = Obito?  Yup, cuz you yelled about it for so long
Hokage cool?  How about ALL OF THEM!!  Now watch dat shit fight!!!
You wanted Naruto to hug daddy?  See above!

I'm just waiting for paper mache renningan guy to show up and bring everyone back to life again so no one has to be sad over Neji.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:22 am

Didnt he die.
Back to top Go down
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:45 am

Yes to both Neji and Nagato.  But that undead paper mache zombie jutsu could bring him back.  I don't remember if he came back and was taken down again.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:53 am

He itachi sealed him up... but both madara amd obito can revive people with their special eyes so its pssible to still happen.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:14 am

Isnt that a specific ability only Pain had? That's why Obito wanted Pain still alive to bring back Madara.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:33 pm

The satanic undertones in this show are off the chart and the whole promotion of incest.  Its pretty fucked up.

There's lots of things that just get chucked in there a lot of the time and I feel the explanation is very poor.  I personally think its a product of listening to the fans though.  It feels like a lot of fans thought something so they bent the story to fit that, without considering the fact that everything said earlier has to be just completely ignored.

The only real problem I have with it though is how everyone ends up looking crap because the next person is always stronger and some people appear to lose to plot induced stupidity, also i'm pretty sure naruto's mum is tougher than the 4th hokage.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Me wrote:
Isnt that a specific ability only Pain had? That's why Obito wanted Pain still alive to bring back Madara.

Anyone with the Rinnegan can use Rinne Tensei.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 pm

They should just make an army of rinnegan users. Going by current plot points its extremelly easy to do.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Madara: Ok, everyone look under your chairs! You all get Rinnegans!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Me wrote:
Madara: Ok, everyone look under your chairs! You all get Rinnegans!
Funnily enough they could do that.

But my point was there's only one pair of rinnegan eyes yet 3 people had them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Well buu it makes sense because only one person has the actual set whoch is inside obiis eye socket roght now. both madara and nagato were revived with them. that makes sense seeing as both of them had them when they werw alive.

madara unlocked them at some point before he died. he ibserted them into nagato. then when nagato died tobi stole them.. so it makes sense how more than one person had them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:41 pm

SSMG wrote:
Well buu it makes sense because only one person has the actual set whoch is inside obiis eye socket roght now. both madara and nagato were revived with them. that makes sense seeing as both of them had them when they werw alive.

madara unlocked them at some point before he died. he ibserted them into nagato. then when nagato died tobi stole them.. so it makes sense how more than one person had them.

I didn't say it didn't make sense. I'm saying how everyone can just have the rinnegan now for shits and giggles.

I can't really be assed to explain how thats broken as fuck in terms of being able to abuse shit.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Oh. okay i hear ya... n yeah its pretty dam hax... get two people with te rinnegan...unlimited revives. one dies the other revives him and vice versa...
Back to top Go down
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
SSMG wrote:

I didn't say it didn't make sense. I'm saying how everyone can just have the rinnegan now for shits and giggles.

I can't really be assed to explain how thats broken as fuck in terms of being able to abuse shit.

There's a lot in the Narutoverse that could use a nerfing. Tsunade was just cut in half and is not 100% A-Ok thanks to a quick munch and suck. Maybe Karin's blood is really just liquid Senzu bean.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:06 am

There's so much stupid magic shit in Naruto, just come to accept that. Character deaths literally do not matter, because if they ever happen it's to people who aren't important or to characters who are going to just be brought back. Literally the only character who wasn't healed through bullshit means was Jiraiya and even then, I'm still skeptical they won't just resurrect him with the Impure Resurrection jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:11 am

Rman wrote:
I read it but I feel like the whole thing has turned to pandering to wrap up....

You missed Sasuke?  Ok, he's back and guess what?  He wants in on the Hokage!
You thought Tobi = Obito?  Yup, cuz you yelled about it for so long
Hokage cool?  How about ALL OF THEM!!  Now watch dat shit fight!!!
You wanted Naruto to hug daddy?  See above!

I'm just waiting for paper mache renningan guy to show up and bring everyone back to life again so no one has to be sad over Neji.
When and how did he die?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:46 am

Protecting Hinata who was protecting Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Just checked the last chapter

Spoiler:

I leave the comments to you
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:47 pm

I mean that's whatever, after Obito got redeemed it's really hard to care when Kishimoto turns a character into a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Baal wrote:
I mean that's whatever, after Obito got redeemed it's really hard to care when Kishimoto turns a character into a good guy.

As long as it doesn't happen to Madara. I cringed when Hashirama told Sasuke to try to talk no jutsu him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:01 am

Mascara is going to be killed, he's the end game big bad guy who has to be destroyed so the current generation can do cool stuff without the past dragging them down or whatever dumb bullshit Kishimoto is crocking up.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:14 am

Baal wrote:
Mascara is going to be killed, he's the end game big bad guy who has to be destroyed so the current generation can do cool stuff without the past dragging them down or whatever dumb bullshit Kishimoto is crocking up.

Most likely. It appears as though it's going to be Naruto with some mock Juubi power because he was given some power from 2-7, and Obitobi grabbed part of the one tail and eight tails and of course he's getting Minato's half of Kurama. And then Sasuke is going to get the Rinnegan. So Madara's defeat will probably include some kind of PIS and/or DEM regarding Naruto and Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:10 am

So is Gai gonna die?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next