Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2   So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:14 am

After that fought King galam and then Zeon both fights were pretty easy although against zeon I had only 3 men standing by the time i took him down, but i didn't use any healing rains if i did I would of survived longer.

MAJOR SPOILERS about ending:

I wasn't impressed with the ending Sarah gets completely shafted and i'd grown to like her considering she's your first team mate and your first healer. Kazin also was just unlikable for me so that didn't really help the situation. Bowie getting with the princess was contrived. Mitula was the witch was there really a point it felt like a easter egg then having a proper reason.

All in all SF1>>>>>>>>SF2 and I'm now going to play shining in the darkness to see if it tops either of these games.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2   So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:26 am

Yea I agree with you but I still think SF 2 is great. You aren't going to like SitD. I beat it a lil bit ago for the first time actualy. It was a grind. The dungeon crawlling in 3d seemed really cool for genesis tho
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2   So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Ellis wrote:
Yea I agree with you but I still think SF 2 is great. You aren't going to like SitD. I beat it a lil bit ago for the first time actualy. It was a grind. The dungeon crawlling in 3d seemed really cool for genesis tho
SF2 had a lot of potential, the characters don't come across as epic, I mean anyone who doesn't think Zylo (SF1) is a perfect example of what a wolf should be in a game needs their head examined. The difficulty was all over place and would've been much better with a gentler difficulty curve. I see why they did it, basically for anyone who defeated armies by eliminating boss characters to level on the easy battles in the middle, but it made the game seem a bit erratic. Also the worst love story ever. Found it kinda odd mitula was the witch as well.

SitD is good but yeah the grinding is kinda jarring, the 3d literally had me taken aback considering the year it was made. I#ll see if i have the patience to complete the game, i'm going to play the rest of the shining games I can get a hold of later.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2   So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i thought I'd play Shining Force 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2