Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So whats the deal with Knuckles?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

So whats the deal with Knuckles? Empty
PostSubject: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:14 pm

In Sonic 3 he was a bad dude and then in sonic and knuckles which was meant to be part of sonic 3 he turns into a hero.

Anyone actually know whats meant to have happened?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:19 pm

When Sonic 3 came out Piccolo was still evil, but when Sonic and Knuckles came out Piccolo had become good.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Connect the two games and play them. He is betrayed by Robotnik who steals the master emerald and uses knux only to keep Sonic away. I always thought he dies at the end of the game when I was a kid but I guess that wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Knuckles was just protecting the Master Emerald from intruders on Angel Island, he wasn't actually bad. Then Robotnik stole it and Sonic and company all went off to stop the bastard together.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:33 pm

That thing about him guarding it apparently went right over my head as a kid.

Ellis wrote:
Connect the two games and play them. He is betrayed by Robotnik who steals the master emerald and uses knux only to keep Sonic away. I always thought he dies at the end of the game when I was a kid but I guess that wasn't right.
I only played through it with Sonic i remember near one of the end stages something happened and he helps sonic for all of 2 seconds.

I'll probably try and play with knuckles at some point and see if anything clearly happens i guess
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 pm

It really isn't in the game but it's in the booklet that Robotnik came to the Floating Island and told Knuckles that Sonic and Tails were on their way to steal it when in fact...

Spoiler:

This is why Knux was always trying to stop you by laughing at you and jumping on switches. Until you beat that ass of course.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Ellis wrote:
It really isn't in the game but it's in the booklet that Robotnik came to the Floating Island and told Knuckles that Sonic and Tails were on their way to steal it when in fact...

Spoiler:

This is why Knux was always trying to stop you by laughing at you and jumping on switches. Until you beat that ass of course.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Yea he's a bro alright.

Anybody ever read the comic of this? It was actually pretty good and I collected quite a few issues. I don't even like superheros or comics. I always thought superheros like spiderman, superman, batman, etc were dumb as shit but anthropomorphic blue hedgehogs are cool as hell.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:46 pm

And of course that story was poorly adapted in the Archie Sonic comics. Not as bad as Sonic CD's though.

Sonic Adventure's adaptation kicked ass in it though, that was when the art was really great. SA2's on the other hand had only the prologue adapted as well as Shadow's backstory(which unlike the prologue's amazing drawings, had horrible art).
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:13 pm

I have 36 issues of the Knuckles archie comics. I much prefered it to Sonic and I quit both when adventure started. It was stupid and it retconned everything in the story up to that point. The original Robotnik was killed in Sonic #50 then Eggman not Robotnik came back in #70- 80 somewhere and I hated it.

And yeah Knuckles was never bad. He was just being used by Robotnik.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Is he meant to be ghetto, because they always seemed to try and give him that kinda attitude.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Maybe it's just his background music that makes you think that.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:11 pm

And his bad ass dreds
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Ace wrote:
I have 36 issues of the Knuckles archie comics. I much prefered it to Sonic and I quit both when adventure started. It was stupid and it retconned everything in the story up to that point. The original Robotnik was killed in Sonic #50 then Eggman not Robotnik came back in #70- 80 somewhere and I hated it.

Naw, those parts were fine. It got bad when it reached the parts after that one Sonic Adventure 2 issue or so. Both the art and the story took a turn for the worst since then. These days the art looks like it improved again though, but it'll never match the badass, slick art of the Adventure days.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:36 am

I miss the homage the comics made to the games. I still have Sonic Triple trouble, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Blast and Knuckles chaotix issues. Also Super Sonic vs Hyper Knuckles and Mecha Sonic vs Mecha Knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:22 am

I got super knuckles but I couldn't really notice the transformation also no super jump = fail.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:58 am

He turns pink. Get hyper and then murder everything on screen at the same time with his earthquake glide. Lots of fun there.

And he does jump higher, just not like Sonic high.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:16 am

Ellis wrote:
He turns pink. Get hyper and then murder everything on screen at the same time with his earthquake glide. Lots of fun there.

And he does jump higher, just not like Sonic high.
I think your talkign about hyper nukles all super knuckles does is invincble and flashes grey
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 am

Spoiler:

Hyper Knuckles flashes in what seems to be a brighter and more defined fashion, plus has the awesome after image.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Super Tails >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whats the deal with Knuckles?   So whats the deal with Knuckles? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So whats the deal with Knuckles?
Page 1 of 1