Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby.

Go down 
+4
Ellis
Superbuu3
Ace
Talking Sock
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby.   Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 pm

My first purchase for my shiny new 3DS... a new fangled game to show off the wnderful 3D effect? Or an old school JRPG?

The fact I'm posting in this topic should give some idea what I opted for!

My Hero looks suspiciously like Ultimate Gohan...
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby.   Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:51 pm

I should get back to this game some time. I didn't bother doing any of the post-game stuff or the quests I got from wifi(I should probably download more new content from that soon too, there's probably a lot more guests from previous DQ games in the hotel by now).
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby.   Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:02 pm

For some reason, I can't get wi-fi to work. The 3DS has the wi-fi enabled and can download / search okay, but when you have to enter the settings in the DQIX menu, it just doesn't let you connect. Bah.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby.   Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm

That sucks. But you needn't worry about that right now. The wifi quests are only active after you beat the game. The only things you can have access to during the main game are the DQ cameos in the hotel and some items in that store(which I never bothered with).
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby.   Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Anyway, how about I forget about DQ for now and finish off that DBD chapter, eh?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby.   Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:17 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby.   Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Got my wi-fi connection issue sorted... my router uses WPA to secure the wireless network, so does the 3DS hardware. The game though uses the older WEP encryption, so I had to open a guest network with a WEP connection so the game could connect/

What a faff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby.   Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets pop in this bitch! Dragon Quest IX, baby.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2