Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of Empty
PostSubject: You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of   You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:35 am

Burnout, playing through all 5 games again damn I would happily pay full retail for that experience again. Playing them in order just so i could get the speed feel again, unlocking everything and moving from game to game mastering drifts burnouts, cops and robbers, takedowns, traffic checking, super charging as we go from game to game.

Definitely the best driving game experiences, I think i still have 3 out of these 5 games as i traded in a couple but i'd happily replay them all on PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of   You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:43 am

Revenge and Paradise are already available on current gen consoles. Unless you'retalking about the PSP versions.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of   You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:55 am

Burnout
Burnout: Point of impact
Burnout: Takedown
Burnout: Revenge
Burnout: Dominator
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of   You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Dominator was a PSP game right? And like I said, Revenge also came out on the 360. Didn't it ever come out on the PS3?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of   You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Anyway, I'd rather a full remake of Takedown, built from the ground up for the current gen, than an HD collection of the whole series.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of   You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:04 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Anyway, I'd rather a full remake of Takedown, built from the ground up for the current gen, than an HD collection of the whole series
All of those were on PS2, there is only paradise on PS3
PSP titles were legends and dominator i think

I guess that could work but i doubt EA would ever do that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of   You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Well, the 360 got Burnout Revenge. I had it for a while, but traded it in. The menu system was crap and Takedown was still more fun to play.

I know a full remake would never happen, but it's what I would want. If there was a collection, I'd hope they all got individual releases on the Store, since I'd only want to get Takedown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of   You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what driving series i'd love a driving HD colleciton of
Page 1 of 1