Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, things are getting interesting.

Go down 
+6
Superbuu3
Ace
Baal
Haseoviawesome
Kaio
Kimarous
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Hey, things are getting interesting. Empty
PostSubject: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:23 am

Maybe this is just hype about upcoming events, but I think I might be starting to genuinely like this series again.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:51 pm

It's a war. This series is finally going to end.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Kabuto is using most or all important people who died. Including Zabuza.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Hey, things are getting interesting. 105020
Hey, things are getting interesting. 105021_22
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Basically he's going to rape all the good memories of great characters we have and ruin them by killing them all off as fodder.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:09 pm

WHY ZABUZA AND HAKU? YOU WERE THE BEST PART OF THIS SERIES!
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:40 am

They may be the best but they'll be easy to beat.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:50 am

Hanzo the Salamander standing next to Chiyo and Kimimaru? He's like the legend that supposed to have named the Sannin. It makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 am

Azure Kite wrote:
They may be the best but they'll be easy to beat.

Maybe if we're lucky they'll be killed offscreen so we don't have to see anyone humiliated previously.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:10 am

Zabuza will kil Kakashi this time.

Actually a Zabuza to Kakashi conversation seems nice in theory.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:13 am

Ace wrote:
Zabuza will kil Kakashi this time.

Actually a Zabuza to Kakashi conversation seems nice in theory.

Kakashi developed Hax power in the meantime, never gonna happen. He'll probably look at him and he'll explode... wait kakshi actually can do something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:16 am

Still, don't forget that Kakashi is losing his Sharingan vision due to repeated use of his Mangekyo ability.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:18 am

Yeah guys, Sasuke is the only one who gets to abuse the Sharingan without going blind.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:20 am

Kimarous wrote:
Still, don't forget that Kakashi is losing his Sharingan vision due to repeated use of his Mangekyo ability.
I don't follow this series i heard kakshi died so i can only imagine he's more broken then ever now.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:21 am

Him and Madara. As Madara explains, getting an eye transplant with a fellow Mangekyo user will keep said user from becoming blind. Madara did that with his brother and Sasuke is currently recovering from a similar procedure to get Itachi's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:22 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
I don't follow this series i heard kakshi died so i can only imagine he's more broken then ever now.
If you have no idea what we are talking about, then why are hell are you throwing out blind input? (no pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:24 am

Yeah, but Madara's lifespan isn't as long as Sasuke's so I'm counting on one of several factors killing.

-His own power backfiring on him.
-Sasuke killing him. (Most likely one).
-Naruto killing him.
-Kabuto killing him.
-Dying in some ironic fashion.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:24 am

Kimarous wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
If you have no idea what we are talking about, then why are hell are you throwing out blind input? (no pun intended)
I think my original statement still stand Zabuza has been dead for 3+ years has learnt no new techniques. Kakashi in the meantime has a mangekyo sharingan and any techniques he's seen in three years that he now has learnt.

So yeah i think its safe to say he'd wipe the floor with zabuza.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

He did but he came back due to the Deus of all Deus Ex Machina's. Seriously, the only thing that tops this DEM is Sasuke's survival against Deidara.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:30 am

Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
He did but he came back due to the Deus of all Deus Ex Machina's. Seriously, the only thing that tops this DEM is Sasuke's survival against Deidara.
Basically, you know that resurrection technique that Chiyo used to revive Gaara at the cost of her life? Pain has a change of heart and basically does that for THE WHOLE OF KONOHA!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:33 am

Seriously, how in the fuck do you consider that good writing?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:38 am

Kimarous wrote:
Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Basically, you know that resurrection technique that Chiyo used to revive Gaara at the cost of her life? Pain has a change of heart and basically does that for THE WHOLE OF KONOHA!
Effectively retconning the arc..............

This is superboy prime punch all over again.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:49 am

Basically Kishimoto couldn't think of a better way to return to status quo without making a huge ass pull and Konan is now dead too because she'd be too useful of an asset to Naruto and would make things faster.

Not like it matters though, she is once again the most unfocused member of her group and the only people who gave a shit about her are people who liked her look or attacks.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 am

Madara or Kabuto will die from Zetsus Razz

Last edited by Azure Kite on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 am

Baal wrote:
Basically Kishimoto couldn't think of a better way to return to status quo without making a huge ass pull and Konan is now dead too because she'd be too useful of an asset to Naruto and would make things faster.

Not like it matters though, she is once again the most unfocused member of her group and the only people who gave a shit about her are people who liked her look or attacks.
The "oh no this character is to strong for the plot. I guess i have to take her out. olol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, things are getting interesting.   Hey, things are getting interesting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, things are getting interesting.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next