Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, two years and a few months was a good run.

Go down 
+8
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Superbuu3
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Zero
Baal
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Empty
PostSubject: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:23 am

My PS3 finally stopped reading my discs, I can't play any of the thousands of the disc games I have and now I have to buy a new one.

Ugh, god dammit.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:33 am

Sorry to hear. Did you have a backwards compatible one?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:34 am

That's not a good run at all.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:38 am

Well, he played thousands of discs.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:40 am

Actualy from what I've read, resetting the PS3 worked fine for them.

So I'm backing up my saves to my PSP Memory Stick right now.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:40 am

you have thousands of PS3 games?

I didn't realise there was even that many ps2 titles
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:44 am

I HAVE THOUSANDS.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:55 am

Spoiler:

Well, nice to know I get to wait 3 hours to see if this was all in vain.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:19 am

My first PS3 had a terrible run: not even two weeks. My replacement has lasted me ever since.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:34 am

Completely off topic.

I always assumed i'd be playing with guys on this site all the time on PSN thats never been the case though. Instead i seem to have developed a diff circle only on PSN.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:28 am

Well there hasn't been a game that we've all got and enjoyed. The only thing that came close was SSF4, but it seems you guys barely play each other even on that.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 am

^ I actually ordered SSFIV for about $25 so when I get it, I'll be happy to play with anyone.(Provided that I don't have to unlock many characters)
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:36 am

My original 360 lasted about 3 years I think. Can't quite remember the dates.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:37 am

My first PS2 only lasted 3 or 4 years too, I think. But did use it an incredible amount, since I didn't have a DVD player for ages.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:43 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well there hasn't been a game that we've all got and enjoyed. The only thing that came close was SSF4, but it seems you guys barely play each other even on that.

your right i think its time zones ppl i see on most often are sora, skip, sly and zero.

Also zero pm me if i'm on i'll probably be up for a game i just hope you don't lag, i did manage to play verg for a while lagless and that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:44 am

My connection is pretty good and I barely lagged ever whenever my friend brought over SFIV. The game should be here around Monday or so.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 am

Zero wrote:
My connection is pretty good and I barely lagged ever whenever my friend brought over SFIV. The game should be here around Monday or so.

If you wanna mic let me know before you invite me i never mic on SSF4 normally.
Also no characters to unlock. I'm also generally not a fan of playing other games without a mic if there co op.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:52 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:

If you wanna mic let me know before you invite me i never mic on SSF4 normally.
Also no characters to unlock. I'm also generally not a fan of playing other games without a mic if there co op.

It doesn't matter to me. I've talked on mic while played MvC2 and it's fun that way but it's just as good the other way. Although, now that I think about it, I usually rant like hell if I'm getting my ass kicked and I get crazy when playing games like this. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 am

Might be a good training method, keep in mind i rarely fight seriously on SSF4 unless there's a reason. I don't even know half the moves in this game i just wing it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:28 am

That's why I stick to Ryu, Ken, Akuma and Cammy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 am

My PS3 has lasted me for a year and a half

But that's not really surprising considering I play that thing every once in a blue moon
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 am

I'm still not on your PSN bitch, add me.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:41 am

YES, IT WORKED.

Time to put back all of my data and DLC back onto it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:52 am

Sadly though, I lost my Bayonetta and War for Cybertron data so I'll have to get that back... ah well.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:00 am

Why did you lose them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, two years and a few months was a good run.   Well, two years and a few months was a good run. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, two years and a few months was a good run.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next