Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films

Go down 
+6
Baal
Skip
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
DeeCee
A_Nonny_Moose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Cool, it's that big warehouse from the end of Raiders. I assume the big 51 painted on the doors is some kind of clue as to what kind area it's in.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 pm

There's an alien right at the start? The way everyone was banging on I assume it came out of nowhere near the end or something.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Shia LeBitch ruined everything anyway.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 pm

So that was the infamous fridge seen huh?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey, it's Charles Widmore.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 pm

God damn it Indy. Why don't characters ever learn? How can a man who's seen the Arc of the Covenant and the Holy Grail so easily dismiss something as "just a story"?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:46 pm

So, uh... Who were those guys in the skull masks?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 pm

This movie was shit compared to the original three.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Okay, the fencing on moving cars, I liked. The monkeys and ants? Too much.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Seriously, when did this turn into Jumanji?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:38 pm

because shia
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Zero wrote:
This movie was shit compared to the original three.

Bawww aliens, bawww unrealistic, bawww my childhood is ruined.

Christ, the people who hate this movie bitch about the most stupid things. Shia LeBouf being a bad actor is reasonable but everything everyone else bitched about was sad.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:39 pm

If it was popular, you'd hate it too.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:41 pm

No, the Indiana Jones series is popular in general and I found it very enjoyable... aside from movie 2 but that was mainly due to how slow everything felt.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 am

The spaceship thingy taking off was pretty damn cool.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 am

Well, that was fine. Don't know what everyone's problem was. Could have done without Shia swinging around with the monkeys, or the ants, but apart from that it was fine. Better then Temple of Doom.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 am

Overall, Last Crusade > Raiders > Crystal Skull > Temple of Doom. Raiders and Crystal Skull would be pretty much even, but Crystal had some scene that just felt pointless. Like those guys in the skull masks I mentioned. They just appear to attack Indy for a couple minutes with no explanation, and they're never mentioned again.

It's like someone had come up with that gag where Indy blows the dart back in the guy's mouth, and everyone loved it, but they couldn't find anywhere to put it in the film. So they just crammed that scene in there just to get that moment and never bothered to write any reason for it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:56 am

Well, that was fun. Not sure what to do next. I'd rather do some more films than a TV series. Can't think of any well loved films/franchises that I haven't already seen though. I could watch The Godfather or something I suppose, haven't seen those.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:01 am

Oooh, watch Lethal Weapon!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:04 am

Haven't seen them. Might just do that.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:57 am

Blade Runner.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:58 am

Robocop trilogy, starts so high and falls so low DOOOOOOOOOO it
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:06 am

I do need to see Blade Runner at some point. Robocop sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:14 am

Lethal Weapon is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:54 am

Even though you've most likely seen them, maybe doing the Harry Potter films next might be neat. Especially when you have Kai being a total HP wiz kid, bringing up what the films improved or butchered, bickering with you about certain parts for whatever reasons, etc.

Oh and the unavoidable Kai and Buu HP argument should be fun too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films   I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to watch the Indiana Jones films
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next