Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There will be a mirror's edge 2

Go down 
+2
Kaio
Superbuu3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

There will be a mirror's edge 2 Empty
PostSubject: There will be a mirror's edge 2   There will be a mirror's edge 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:59 am

Quote :
Despite what sales data might tell you, Electronic Arts still wants to see Faith continue her adventure.

Patrick Soderlund, senior vice president at EA Games Europe, told Videogamer the company plans on releasing a sequel to the innovative first-person platformer.

"You will see another Mirror's Edge for sure. It's just a matter of when that time is and what we do with it. We have a small team on it and I'm excited about what we do."

Soderlund also admitted the company rolled the dice with the game and hoped it would have sold much better in the end.

"Mirror's Edge was a risky move. It was a bold move, a very innovative and inspiring move. The game wasn't perfect by any means. We would have liked the game to sell better even though the game has sold better than most people think."

No other details about the sequel were given. Considering only a small team is working on the game currently, fans shouldn't expect a release anytime soon.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/994/994273p1.html
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: There will be a mirror's edge 2   There will be a mirror's edge 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 am

I didn't know Mirror's Edge did so poorly. All the people with a PS3 in my neighboorhood bought the game.

Nice to hear that there will be a sequel. EA certainly has come a long way.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: There will be a mirror's edge 2   There will be a mirror's edge 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:21 am

Around the time the game was coming out, most topics about it were along the lines of "The girl on the cover is ugly" and "I'm not buying it if I have to play as a girl".
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: There will be a mirror's edge 2   There will be a mirror's edge 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:39 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Around the time the game was coming out, most topics about it were along the lines of "The girl on the cover is ugly" and "I'm not buying it if I have to play as a girl".

Sexist Faggots, All of them.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: There will be a mirror's edge 2   There will be a mirror's edge 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:58 am

Buu's one of those types.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: There will be a mirror's edge 2   There will be a mirror's edge 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Buu's one of those types.

XD lmao, you know me to well
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: There will be a mirror's edge 2   There will be a mirror's edge 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Breaking news: Mirrors Edge 2 will have deathmatches and perks to appeal to a wider audience.
EA are also considering changing the colour scheme of the city to something more realistic, presumably brown.

Also Faith will be bald and gravelly voiced.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: There will be a mirror's edge 2   There will be a mirror's edge 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:19 am

Neo wrote:
Also Faith will be bald and gravelly voiced.
That would still be an improvement.

Shouldn't have traded this in a great game to piss about in, although its so cheap if this sequel isn't out soon i could just pick up the first again and try to finish off those nigh on impossible time trials.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: There will be a mirror's edge 2   There will be a mirror's edge 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:49 am

I'm bumping this topic in hopes that a sequel gets announced at E3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There will be a mirror's edge 2   There will be a mirror's edge 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There will be a mirror's edge 2
Page 1 of 1