Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ricky Gervais Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

The Ricky Gervais Show Empty
PostSubject: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Watching it on 4OD now. It's great.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:32 pm

So is anyone else watching this shit. It's been like 9 months at this point and frankly I'm starting to think that I'm the only one here with exceptional taste in comedy.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:09 pm

I was talking about the first series. It's what got me onto the podcasts/Guide To/XFM shows.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:11 pm

You insult me by assuming I didn't pick up on that. This is my topic now.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 pm

I wasn't aware the second series was as far along as it is. Didn't even know about it until I saw a commercial for it a week ago.

The mixed up the order a bit this time around. The first series was just the first series of podcasts but animated. This time they've taken bits from the second and third podcast series and thrown them together. Hadn't heard the bit about the film in the first episode before though.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:29 pm

I really should find a working torrent for those podcasts one of these days.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm

You'll have heard most of them by the end of this series I'll bet. Series 2 and 3 were only 6 episodes each, and series 4 was one 2 hour long recording split into 4 episodes.

The Guide To...s are worth listening to, and I already told you to find the XFM shows. I think Pilkipedia has working download links for every recorded XFM show (as well some clips from the very first Ricky Gervais show, before they met Karl).
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Ah. therickygervaisshow.com seems to have everything streaming other than "Season 0."
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah, that looks like all of them.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Episode 8 of series 2 was really good. The animation was a lot more active and imaginative than it usually is.

Also realised they're taking bits from the Guide To's as well as the podcasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ricky Gervais Show   The Ricky Gervais Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ricky Gervais Show
Page 1 of 1