Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Rising (Wii)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dead Rising (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Dead Rising (Wii)   Dead Rising (Wii) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 am

Although I heard it's complete shit compared to it's 360 counterpart, I've been having fun with it for the most part.

The motion controls work surprisingly well with this game and the music is great. Too bad a lot of stuff got axed from the original game though, like alternate endings and some psychopaths (Although we do get their zombie counterparts. They don't really add to the story though.)

Anyway, I can appreciate Frank West a lot more now that I actually got to play his game, and I'm glad he's going to be in MvC3.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Dead Rising (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising (Wii)   Dead Rising (Wii) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 am

my piece of shit 360 can't play dead rising anymore
Back to top Go down

Dead Rising (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising (Wii)   Dead Rising (Wii) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 am

I heard modding the 360 stops red rings and other shit like that.

What happened to yours anyway?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Dead Rising (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising (Wii)   Dead Rising (Wii) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:18 am

i dunno it just started sucking, again.

out of the games i tried to play, i can only play left 4 dead and tenchu
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

Dead Rising (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising (Wii)   Dead Rising (Wii) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 am

pssshhh you could just get TvC and play with him now. But I agree on the Wii version being great and fun. I'd put it above the 360 version in some parts. Theres new enemies and a punch of new guns, it's like RE4 and I like that. Having a REd 9 and a stiker kicks asss. It's more shooter oriented, but loses the dandbox style of the 360 version, but know what its doing.

Having beaten both. DR Wii's extras were nice.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/

Dead Rising (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising (Wii)   Dead Rising (Wii) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:09 am

Quote :
pssshhh you could just get TvC and play with him now

Yeah, I got TvC. I just don't play it because all I have is a Wiimote. I did have a Classic controller until it got fucked up and I just didn't bother replacing it. The arcade stick was tempting but not worth it for just one game. So yeah. I'll just wait until I get my hands on MvC3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Rising (Wii) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising (Wii)   Dead Rising (Wii) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Rising (Wii)
Page 1 of 1