Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today

Go down 
+4
Neo
Maskull
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:39 am

It's a pity we all didn't pick this up before, that multiplayer demo we all did was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:40 am

I guess i could jump on this bandwagon i'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:05 am

I'll have to read up on it a bit before I buy it, if I do. It didn't get good reviews, and I want to know if the customisation stuff can be done without the online stuff, since I expect it's dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:04 am

If anyone has this and got a mic let me know the fact it has splitscreen makes me think its worth adding to the collection.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:16 am

Glad igot this hope 3 keeps up to the standard uh i don't think i played the demo that gave the weapon
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 am

Capcom have done their new Capcom thing and contracted the sequel out to fairly bad western dev team.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:52 am

Wait you guys ended up getting this? Goddamnit.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 am

Buu got it a couple days ago. No one else has it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:00 am

Oh okay.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:10 pm

i saw it stupidly cheap if anyone else gets it i'm up for that its less repetitive then EDF and fucking hard
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:49 pm

I freaking love this game. I'm honestly gutted i listened to reviews and player response on this one, I've been playing through split screen and been having a blast. I honestly think it got a lot of hate due to the fact its platinum is virtually impossible, as are the higher difficulties most likely.

Basically you go through a variety of environments and levels range from fighting giant monsters, to large hordes, and sneaking into enemy bases. It's strange how varied this game i literally have not seen a game do stuff like this before. It's normally catered to one thing and thats it.

The only thing i absolutely despise about this game, is its possibly worst ever unlock system i have ever seen in my life. I've unlocked maybe 60 things but due to the fact its random select on whati unlock thats equated to about 4 weapons and most of those i have no desire to use...

I picked this up for 5 pounds (under $10) if you can get it around that price i don't think you can go wrong. I don't no how good the servers are though, so no clue what online play is like. With two people we most likely could go through normal difficulty if we're allowed AI bots online then we could do hard probably, extreme will most likely be impossible without a team of 4 although i've not played that difficulty as i haven't unlocked it.

EDIT: feel free to ask questions if you wanna know about the game, i'm about halfway through and its a long game.

EDIT 2: used at hmv for 4.98 click here
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 pm

I'd get it but it's out of stock on ozgameshop and refuse to spend any more than their listed $15 on it.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Guize. This demo has been up for some time now.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Have a look at when the topic started, Wingman.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Bag of Oranges wrote:
I'd get it but it's out of stock on ozgameshop and refuse to spend any more than their listed $15 on it.
I'll let you know if i see anywhere that posts to Australia for a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:26 am

Was really stupid of us to skip this game, i already clocked 30 hours into the game and i really want to play it a lot more, haven't even touched versus.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:35 am

Should I get this for $20 or will you be too far ahead in progression?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:31 am

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Should I get this for $20 or will you be too far ahead in progression?
Not at all, unlocks for weapons are very time consuming, so my kit will barely be better then yours i only got one unlocked weapon i consistently use and a second i want to use (because it looks like a shuriken i think it'll probably suck as a weapon though).

If anything it will work in your favour as i now know how to tackle the complex levels, uh well the ones i tackled i'm halfway through, but i got stuck as i was playing without AI and a second person. The AI partners are inoffensive and there's actually lots of people playing this online for some reason.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:59 am

Random unlocks that take forever? Is it as bad as EDF?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:07 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Random unlocks that take forever? Is it as bad as EDF?
Not really as the game has a lot more variety and playing in any mode coop or versus, will net you points to unlock stuff, its very luck based but you will get there eventually as you can't unlock the same thing twice like you can in EDF. I know i'll unlock all the weapons on this sooner or later seeing as i'll put in the time on the higher difficulties. I'll definitely try to finish this on extreme one way or another (which will probably be impossible).

If you care about character skins they'll probably take forever as i think you need to do all standard unlocks first (some skins can be unlocked through completing tasks to though).

You'll definitely come back to this time and time again seeing as the levels are varied, so far the prologue was ice, episode 1 jungle, episode 2 urban, episode 3 desert, there's three more episodes. The games pretty long though. I guess if you played on easy with AI you could fly through it though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:25 am

Just in case like you're feeling left out this game is most likely going to be a site game, i would advise you to have a headset if you do intend to get this or be prepared to be screamed at through your tv.

Also no one spend big bucks on this game as its cheap. I can't really know what everyones tastes are but if you like coop shit this is pretty damn good and i imagine it has levels that cater to everyones tastes at some point or other.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:34 am

I'm working on it, I'm seeing how cheap I can get it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:45 am

So I just got it from the site I always get games from, so it'll take about 2 weeks to get here once it's posted, and it says to allow 7 - 10 days for dispatch, so it might be a while before I get it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:18 am

Has this been dispatched yet?

I actually haven't touched this game as i thought i'd attempt to wait for you guys, not sure how that'll work out but i can try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today   The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Lost Planet 2 multiplayer demo is up today
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next