Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How I met your Mother

Go down 
+8
Neo
Eevil-Psycho
Talking Sock
Kaio
KittensOnACloud
Superbuu3
Skip
Baal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiko93
Deck Hand
Aiko93

How I met your Mother - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I met your Mother   How I met your Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Aiko93 wrote:
I think HIMYM is great! Generally I don't watch american sitcoms, but this makes me laugh a lot.
The ending made the whole show seem like a waste of time.

No, why? I really like the end of HIMYM, it's different from others sitcom.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How I met your Mother   How I met your Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Aiko93 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Aiko93 wrote:
I think HIMYM is great! Generally I don't watch american sitcoms, but this makes me laugh a lot.
The ending made the whole show seem like a waste of time.

No, why? I really like the end of HIMYM, it's different from others sitcom.

The whole big twist at the end of the first season IIRC was that was how i met your auntie robin and wasn't the mother. I mean the show gave the idea it was building up this great story that it had in mind the whole time and the pay off really wasn't that great. When you spend 9 years talking about a woman and build her up for that long and then they point out that the first girl he met should meet her its kind of messed up.

Also doesn't it bring in to question if the mother was really all that perfect if even in his retelling of the story the kids think he just loves Robin. I mea I personally found it messd up for a few reason, but there's a lot more wrong with it then just that.

I do agree the series before the last season or two was generally funny, but the ending was bad and I now can't really watch it because Ted makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: How I met your Mother   How I met your Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:27 pm

The HIMYM ending is bad because it made literally 9 whole seasons of character development redundant, not just for Robin and Ted either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I met your Mother   How I met your Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How I met your Mother
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2