Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That alien guy from part 4.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

That alien guy from part 4. Empty
PostSubject: That alien guy from part 4.   That alien guy from part 4. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:31 pm

I just thought about it, couldn't that be Cars? Maybe he lost his memory or something when he came back to earth.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That alien guy from part 4.   That alien guy from part 4. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Evidence please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That alien guy from part 4.   That alien guy from part 4. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:22 pm

It's just a theory. I'm re-reading part 4 and it just came to mind.

I'm basing this on the fact that the alien guy can shape shift and doesn't have an actual stand. Plus, Araki didn't bother to write him a story about his past, only that he fell from the sky.

Oh yeah, and since he's immortal (The Red Stone) he doesn't die while in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That alien guy from part 4.   That alien guy from part 4. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Actually he sort of does have one or at least a name for the ability.

"Earth, Wind, and Fire."

And in all honesty Cars couldn't have landed back on Earth at that point it's physically impossible, the only time he could actually come back to Earth is with Planet Waves and that happens in Part 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That alien guy from part 4.   That alien guy from part 4. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That alien guy from part 4.
Page 1 of 1