Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again. Empty
PostSubject: So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again.   So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Although I should actually, I dunno, take my time and check through them before posting them to find every little problem, nuance, something I don't like and to make sure the video is somewhat exciting.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again.   So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:56 pm

Well your amvs in the past were really shit so best of luck in not making crap in the future. Even if you can do badass timing and photoshop-like effects(because that gets tedious), try to think up a story to make in an amv. Some message to get through that clearly describes what the amv is centered on instead of needing to explain it all in your description.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again.   So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:24 pm

So, You'll be doing AMVs of, say, JoJo or HnK?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again.   So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:09 pm

I can't find any non-subbed videos of HNK. My first vid I plan to do is probably gonna be an FSN tribute to the UBW route, in honor of the movie coming out.

I'll be using still pictures from the VN, sound effects (If I can find some), and I'm still thinking of a song.

Heartful Cry is at the top of my list but I'm still open to anything really.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again.   So, I'm thinking about getting into AMV's again. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:14 pm

By the way, my inspiration came from a few of these videos.