Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue

Go down 
+4
Superbuu3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Haseoviawesome
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Quote :
Ky ending up with Dizzy was another stupid turn of events.

I wouldn't say that. I doubt they go make whoopee right-away, they barely even know each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:35 pm

It really was unexpected. There was no type of build up or anything during the other games either.

He should've ended up with Jam. She actually had a thing for him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Quote :
It really was unexpected. There was no type of build up or anything during the other games either.

That's true, Overture just comes out of nowhere saying "THIS GUY IS KY'S KID AND HE'S A GEAR, HAVE FUN!"

While Dizzy and Ky falling in love over time isn't something completely unbelievable, Ky's kid is literally something that came out of nowhere.

Quote :
She actually had a thing for him.

No, he just saw her panties now and again. Besides, Jam's attracted to Bridget.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Vergil wrote:

Accent Core+, I'm assuming you didn't see Ky's First Ending?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 am

Wait......Ky has a kid?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 am

Yeah and he's part Gear, and his name is Sin.

It's believe Ky is married to Dizzy since she's pretty much the only Gear left.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:23 am

? ? ?

...Nevermind, To question this is like questioning why Japan is an island. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 am

We will do him! wrote:
No, he just saw her panties now and again. Besides, Jam's attracted to Bridget.

In GGXX (I think it was one of Jam's endings) Jam forces Ky on a date with her and makes him eat her cooking.

Mew wrote:
Accent Core+, I'm assuming you didn't see Ky's First Ending?
Nothing in that ending showed a hint of anything about them as a couple. I dunno what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:23 am

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:24 am

Quote :
Jam forces Ky on a date with her and makes him eat her cooking.

It's for business, she didn't actually intend to take him on a date, she just wanted him to buy food at her restaurant like in every other game.

Quote :
Nothing in that ending showed a hint of anything about them as a couple. I dunno what you're talking about.

It hinted towards the start of one, but yeah that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:30 am

Vergil wrote:
Jam's 3rd Ending GGXX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WroZYR25hCU

Dude, are you using Jam's attempts to cheer Ky up as affection towards him?

...Wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 am

She was all over him. Gimme a break, I saw this ending like, what... 3 years ago. I just saw the ending graphic in the thumbnail and posted the link.

But they would've made a better couple. Dizzy needs to get back to that forest with Testament and feed the forest critters.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:41 am

Quote :
Dizzy needs to get back to that forest with Testament and feed the forest critters.

As trustworthy as Testament is, she'll be safer with the trustworthy police officer who does his best to help others, Testament picks too many fights and even then I still think it's best that she actually see the world.

God knows Sol had to knock the shit out of her a few times in GGXX so should come to her senses, now if we just leave her with Ky then she might never go nuts again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:45 am

We will do him! wrote:
Quote :
Dizzy needs to get back to that forest with Testament and feed the forest critters.

As trustworthy as Testament is, she'll be safer with the trustworthy police officer who does his best to help others, Testament picks too many fights and even then I still think it's best that she actually see the world.

I'm tired of Testament's shit. He kinda needs something to be happy about. I bet in the next installment he's going to be even more bitter and angry.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:49 am

Anyways, download Gitaroo Man Lives!

Good shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:52 am

Oh shit, that has a PSP port? I had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue   Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baal's Synopsis of BlazBlue
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3