Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Empty
PostSubject: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:15 pm

And what a list it is! Just some stuff to point out:

- EVA characters. Not one. Two characters. Two characters from EVA. One being in the TOP TEN.
- Lelouch and Light are gay. The end.
- Vegeta. lol. He may have created the definition of anti-hero, but that doesn't make him a good character. I mean, VEGETA. Also, if you gonna list first appearances, don't come with dub titles. It wasn't even Vegeta's first appearance anyway.
- Ichigo above anyone is just wrong. AND HIS SWORD GETS BIGGER WHEN HE USES BANKAI!! Except no.
- Haruhi Suzumiya. This is just insulting. Why is she above Luffy? WHY IS SHE ABOVE LUFFY?!
- Talking about that, people who never ever deserve to be listed higher than Luffy: Vegeta, Ichigo, Haruhi, Light, L, Rei, SAILOR FUCKING MOON, PIKACHU, NARUDO and Speed Racer. That is pretty mich half the list. The rest I don't know or actually is better than Luffy.
- L is too high. He's a smart weirdo. Then he died. The end.
- I will waste no words on Sailor Moon, Pikachu and Naruto in the top 10. Yes, I will. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, IGN!?
- Goku at 1. Yeah, expected/10. Creator of shonen. Etc. Etc. He was a cool guy and definitely one of my favourites, but best anime character ever? Come on... AND HE IS A BADASS AND HE CAN DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!!!

/rant

inb4opinonssssss
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Quote :
- EVA characters. Not one. Two characters. Two characters from EVA. One being in the TOP TEN.
[quote]
Which ones?

Quote :
Rei is higher than Luffy

Awesome, IGN actually has some semblance of intelligence.

Quote :
- L is too high. He's a smart weirdo. Then he died. The end.
[quote]

A magnificent bastard weirdo.

Quote :
inb4opinonssssss

You can't inb4 the thing you already did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:44 pm

irrelevant

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Oh shit, Rei made it into the 10 spot, these guys may actually have some semblance of brains.

That is until I saw Pikachu in that countdown and Naruto, Ichigo, and WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID GOKU MAKE IT TO THE TOP?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:12 am

Nostalgia whores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:57 am

Who gives a shit about what IGN thinks.

Last edited by Vergil on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:15 am

Sailor Moon made the top ten as well
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:39 am

One also has to recognize Sailor Moon's massive impact on American anime fandom. Hers was the first show that managed to draw in a measurable audience of real, live girls, who became genuinely hardcore fans thanks to shows like Rurouni Kenshinand Revolutionary Girl Utena. Which led, by a long and twisted trail, to a number of fanboys unexpectedly finding a way to lose their virginities at conventions some years down the line. They may not quite know it, but they owe you one, Sailor Moon.

WTF
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Sailor Moon's baby boom?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time   IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGNorance lists the top 25 anime characters of all time
Page 1 of 1