Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaterasu
Baroque Works Agent
Amaterasu

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:44 pm

I didn't really know which sub-category this would go in, so... yeah. Does anyone else play the series?
Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Tobi does, and I wanna try it out
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:09 pm

i played harvest moon 64

its a great way to let hours and hours slip by

i thought it was an RPG
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:59 pm

i've only played magical melody i like it except my rival always beats me in profits...
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Baroque Works Agent
Amaterasu

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:07 am

Yeah, the rival's a bitch at first in MM. Something that was a nice change, though, adding a sense of competition. Although it sucks that the game ends if you marry him/her. >_> I married Gwen. I should really finish that game someday...

I bought HM64 off eBay once, and of course, the battery in it was dying. :\ So, no HM64 for me. Hopefully it gets released on the Wii's Virtual Console. That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:11 am

have you ever married your rival? i was trying to do that to see if there is a special scene or something

i married gwen too! cheers
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Baroque Works Agent
Amaterasu

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:38 am

Yeah, I believe there was a special scene. It's better just to YouTube is, though, since he/she is so hard to marry, anyway.

Gwen was cool. The only thing I didn't like about MM was that you HAD to bring the chickens in every night, or else they would lay eggs. Which wouldn't be as big of a problem, if it wasn't so hard to jump fences.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:44 am

i usually leave the chickens in the coop the i only give horses outside attention....
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Baroque Works Agent
Amaterasu

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:11 am

BetrothedToDeath wrote:
i usually leave the chickens in the coop the i only give horses outside attention....

Not your cows and sheep? Hm. Leaving the chickens in the coop is probably the best choice in MM, but I'm such a cheapskate when it comes to food...
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:09 pm

LOVE THE HM SERIES! i spent three months and had a 5 year file on friends of mineral town(for the GBA) married, max affection on all animals, 8 sheep, 8 cows, and 8 chickens, all upgrades to EVERYTHING, two more days till i had the summer home, awesome yard, and then...

it was stolen, then erased and sold BACK to me Sad
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Baroque Works Agent
Amaterasu

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:40 am

Tobi wrote:
LOVE THE HM SERIES! i spent three months and had a 5 year file on friends of mineral town(for the GBA) married, max affection on all animals, 8 sheep, 8 cows, and 8 chickens, all upgrades to EVERYTHING, two more days till i had the summer home, awesome yard, and then...

it was stolen, then erased and sold BACK to me Sad

I would cry. D: Please, PLEASE don't tell me that you had the Teleport Gem, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harvest Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon   Harvest Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon
Page 1 of 1