Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just tried the Lost Planet 2 demo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Just tried the Lost Planet 2 demo Empty
PostSubject: Just tried the Lost Planet 2 demo   Just tried the Lost Planet 2 demo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Didn't get what it was about, but it seems like the standard killing-giant-alien-bugs-and-animals sci-fi shooter stuff. Seemed a bit unfair that some of the creatures are stupidly fast and you move like a puppet with tangled strings. R1 and L1 do quick pan 90% in their respective directions, but I didn't find it much use in combat because the creatures just run and jump all over the fucking place and don't just run 90% to your side. Basically it's one of those 3rd person shooters that controls like a 1st person shooter, which I don't generally like.

They've also made the odd choice of putting the map in the top of the screen and your ammo information at the bottom. Not really a problem, I just forgot I had a map sometimes because it wasn't where I expected it to be. Seemed an alright game though. Was quite cool when that big... thing came out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down

Just tried the Lost Planet 2 demo
Page 1 of 1