Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I like Final Fantasy VII.

Go down 
+9
nununuoka
Amaterasu
Robzooo
Baal
brandon
MetatronTorment
Estelle
Fran
Superbuu3
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:54 am

Sheer Heart Attack wrote:
Sephiroth is pretty badass IMO. Everyone has there own tastes..

I know everyone has their own tastes but, just look at him! He's terrible character! (IMO)
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:55 am

Edward is the best FF character ever.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:28 am

I actually sincerely like Edward as a character. I'm all alone in that regard, however.

To me, I thought FFIV and FFVIII were awesome. FFVI and FFIX were great. FFVII and FFIII were good and the rest just "meh."

Rinoa is still, like, the most broken character ever to grace a Final Fantasy game. That and GFs themselves.
Back to top Go down
Robzooo
Deck Hand
Robzooo

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:33 am

Correction selphie is... just use the end.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:16 pm

Robzooo wrote:
how do you get that move
the only annoying move i noticed she had was rapture
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Amaterasu
Baroque Works Agent
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:08 pm

I couldn't finish VIII. The battle system was just too... bad.
Back to top Go down
nununuoka
Skypiea Priest
nununuoka

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:18 pm

MetatronTorment wrote:

No. Cinna.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer 9999
Skypiea Priest
Lucifer 9999

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:16 pm

nununuoka wrote:
MetatronTorment wrote:

No. Cinna.

Where do you leave Caith sith (Like the lord Sith)???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
yeah its a great game
shame a bunch of people hate it just because it was popular
but i guess anything that is considered branching into the mainstream
gets that crap
Yea, its sad how people hate popular games V_V
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:02 am

There's a ton of hate for very popular games.

MGS
Halo
FFVII
FFX
A bunch of Zelda games

etc. I personally think FFVII and X were excellent. Sephiroth was badass IMO but he is overrated I'll give them that. Cloud and Auron............*explodes from epicness*
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:14 am

Zero wrote:
There's a ton of hate for very popular games.

MGS
Halo
FFVII
FFX
A bunch of Zelda games

etc. I personally think FFVII and X were excellent. Sephiroth was badass IMO but he is overrated I'll give them that. Cloud and Auron............*explodes from epicness*

Oh boy. Where do I begin?

MGS is only hated because it has a story so that casual gamers can't get a hard-on for killing someone for no reason! Or it also hated because people don;t like it. Simple as that. It's not hated for being popular.

Halo is a shitty ass game in the first place.

FFVII, I've never seen a game more worshipped than this one! It ain't hated. At least not from what I've seen. And I used to hate it for being popular but decided to stop with that bullshit. THe only reason I hate FFVII now is because of the Spin-Offs, Sequels, and Prequels.

FFX is hated for a reason. It was in no way popular. The story while it was okay fucked over many people who played through the game. THe infamous Music Video where Yuna and TIdus kiss was ridiculous. And then at the end of the game we figure out that TIdus was A DREAM?! We have every right to be pissed off!

Are you kidding me? Zelda probably has one of the largest followings in existence. Behind Mario and FF& of course but nonetheless. If it's hated for anything it's hated for not doing anything new. If that Wolf thing Nintendo did for TP is supposed to be new it isn't. Okami came out the year before it. And not to mention Okami was a very well received game.

The games you stated were not hated for being popular. I know people will hate something for being popular. But those games? No. Not even close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:21 am

But Link transforms into a wolf, Okami is a wolf during the whole game. Plrnty of games has wolf characters
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:28 am

Mr Awesome Haseo wrote:
But Link transforms into a wolf, Okami is a wolf during the whole game. Plrnty of games has wolf characters

However Okami was released the year before TP. Before that there were no games that ever had a main character as a wolf or did well with a wolf character as the main character. Face it Haseo. TP hadn't even had any trailers until after Okami came out! And Okami came out early '05. I'm not trying to offend you Haseo, I'm just saying Nintendo is yet again, not trying anything new.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:06 am

Robzooo wrote:

That also involves glitching your playstation and cycling through her limit break with unlimited time.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:08 am

Dancing of the Flames wrote:
Robzooo wrote:

That also involves glitching your playstation and cycling through her limit break with unlimited time.

Funny. That's how I beat Diabolo. I'm nearly dead and all of a sudden

"The End"

WTF?! I'm going to summon an old man with awesome Sniper Capabilities? FUCKIN A'!

You can imagine my disappointment when I saw it was just a field of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:53 am

Diabolo is so fucking worth it. Awesome GF and my word he give good items when you turn his card into items.

Everyone is making me want to play FF8 again. >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:55 am

The remake of FFIII for the DS was probably my favorite game evar besides Legend of the Dragoon and Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland.

Yeah, you heard me. A fucking Kirby game ties for my favorite game evar with LotD.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:00 am

Murloc wrote:
The remake of FFIII for the DS was probably my favorite game evar besides Legend of the Dragoon and Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland.

Yeah, you heard me. A fucking Kirby game ties for my favorite game evar with LotD.

Hey dude. That was a fun game. I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:00 am

Diabolo is so fucking worth it. Awesome GF and my word he give good items when you turn his card into items.

Everyone is making me want to play FF8 again. >_<

I still have my copy. It's in my list of "Games I have yet to beat".
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:03 am

Are black-label copies of FFVIII worth anything? I know FFVII black labels are worth a fortune. I own both. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:05 am

Black label? O.o
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:06 am

Black label? O.o

As in, non-Greatest Hits versions.

I have the black labels for MGS1.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:08 am

Trigger Walnut wrote:
Black label? O.o

I got the black label for FFVIII. I lost my copy of FFIX (THere isn't a night that goes by that I don't wish I still had it) but that was black label too.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:08 am

Trigger Walnut wrote:
Black label? O.o

Oh.

I have that for all the final fantasies except for FFT and FF7.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

Trigger Walnut wrote:

As did I. Two of them. Both of them were fucking stolen. I lived in a bad neighborhood at the time. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like Final Fantasy VII.   I like Final Fantasy VII. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like Final Fantasy VII.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next