Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something Empty
PostSubject: ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something   ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:02 am

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something   ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:48 am

You're still getting butthurt over that? Meh, I can't comment, I get butthurt over that stupid cartoon topic where those users can't understand disagreements against opinions. God they're fucking stupid and pansies over 2-3 lousy posts.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something   ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:17 am

It's stupid how they don't understand that something that seems small and insignificant really isn't.

Just because the cover looks bad doesn't mean I have no right to complain about it because it was already decided.

These people are far too accepting of what's given to them as long as it's got DBZ on the front cover.

These are the same pussies who if they were given a chance to talk to God they would never muster the courage to say one word. I'd bitch him out for all of the shit he's done to humanity but then thank him.

You can complain about something yet still think it's good. These idiots obviously don't understand that just because I say the cover is bland and dull doesn't mean it's my entire point for buying a game.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something   ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:19 am

copied and pasted the wrong post for my post ;__;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something   ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITT: People who don't understand the point of a cover to something
Page 1 of 1