Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden

Go down 
+7
Superbuu3
Sauce
Zero
Kaede
Rockstar_Sinistar
Maskull
Kaio
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Empty
PostSubject: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 am

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=2000381&topic=51308394

And the BAWW has started.

Ignorant faggot community.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:55 pm

i think mickey mouse pointing out the flaws in naruto's physics would be quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:41 pm

...huh...I just learned something today.

...There's a Disney X D Channel. O_o ...Did not know that, What happened to Toon Disney?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Disney XD is Disney's new "mature" channel.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Toon Disney is for girls, Disney xD is for boys.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:50 am

-_-

Fan-Fucking-Tastic
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:40 am

Let's see Mickey beat the shit out of one of them like he did a jonas bro.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:41 am

awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:56 am

Heh, I just watched it, the editing is so awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:01 am

here disnex xd was fox kids that became jetix
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:22 am

I hate Narutards. They have their show on TV and what do most of them do? Whine about lack of swear words and that XD RUINED THEIR SHOW!!1!

The only editing that's done is excessive blood and Sasuke stabbing Naruto in the opening. For the rest kill is changed to destroy and sexy jutsu is changed to cutie jutsu.

Narutards are actually comparing this to 4Piece. THEY GO THAT FAR.
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:37 am

Narutards are our downfall ._.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:21 pm

4piece was okay if you didnt pay much attention. me'n baal got all the way through alabasta watching it. and david mooh's voice grew on me.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:33 am

Tobinator wrote:
4piece was okay if you didnt pay much attention. me'n baal got all the way through alabasta watching it. and david mooh's voice grew on me.
What do you think of the FUNi voices?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:50 am

Tobinator wrote:

Ah, those were the days. Back when I was young, naive, and had no decent taste in voice acting. Well, I'm being too harsh, the voices in 4Kids dub ranged from good to crap. The accents I don't really have a problem with but so many of them are misplaced!

Why does Sanji have a Brooklyn Accent when he should most logically have a French one. Why does Mihawk sound French when really he should sound like a Spaniard? Why does Robin have a country accent if she doesn't speak in Osakan dialect in the Japanese version? Pearl and Wapol sound fine though, I dunno their accents just work. And I don't know why, it really doesn't fit him, but I do like Shanks with the Australian accent.

Although I still prefer the FUNI Dub, I'm perfectly willing to admit some 4Kids voices were good.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:39 am

Shanks' 4kids voice was the one I was going to miss the most when the change was happening. His actor did a kickass job in the games. Zoro's old VA's probably my 2nd missed one.

The one I wasn't going to miss at all was Bon Clay's. I mean, at first I was like "Holy shit that fits" but then it got annoying like hell, especially during the part where Luffy and company leave Alabasta. He's fine in the games though. All the actors seem better when not fucked with 4kids script writers and shit.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Disney just takes too much
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 pm

AND NEVER GIVES BACK!
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Zoro's old VA was awesome. Funi dub is still really good though. Anyway, Disney XD can do what they want with Naruto. I don't watch that channel anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Disney and Naruto are the perfect match because they both fell from grace and have an obnoxious fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:48 pm

But unlike Naruto, Disney has managed to put out something good in recent years.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Aside from Princess and the Frog I can't really come up with anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:56 pm

That's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden   Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney XD gets Naruto Shippuden
Page 1 of 1