Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series

Go down 
+6
Haseoviawesome
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
Baal
Zero
Kaio
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:26 pm

The Kid's why I hate the movie. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Smug Bruce wrote:
And? People are different. Just because Alan Rickman likes to play wizards does not mean Robert wants to be acting as Freddy for his entire life even if he does like the role.

Blah.

I read up on the movie and the actual real problem with the movie is gonna be the fact that it's produced by Michael Bay.

Rockstar_Firion wrote:
The Kid's why I hate the movie. -_-

He's not just annoying, he's also a direct copy/paste from The Shining.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Quote :
I read up on the movie and the actual real problem with the movie is gonna be the fact that it's produced by Michael Bay.

There's also that little problem too. I'm still gonna see it. Chances are I'm not gonna like it, like I didn't like the Halloween... actually I did like Halloween's remake, at least the first half. But Friday the 13th's was crap. Halloween II was crap.

I'll give this one a chance too.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Okay, going to watch this.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:02 pm

A jump scare within 4 minutes.

This movie is going to suck...
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:03 pm

The Tina replacement is hot.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:06 pm

pics or it didn't happen
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:13 pm

I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Noes10
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:13 pm

First death sucked ass.

Throat slit.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Another jump scare.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Just had the first rip from the original. Nancy dozes off and Freddy comes out of the wall, then she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:22 pm

And another jump scare.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:25 pm

is this the remake your talking about?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Yes, should've mentioned that.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Tina's replacement death scene isn't half as good in the original.

In the original, she is slashed, then she's thrown around the room while getting hacked up as more and more blood starts flowing. At the end when she falls on the bed, she's just a puddle of blood.

In the remake she's thrown around the room and slammed against walls for half a minuted after which she's lies motionless in the air, THEN she's slashed and falls on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:43 pm

And another fucking jump scare.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Goddamn, this movie sucks. In the original series wacky shit always went down in the dreams, because they were, well, dreams. In this movie everything is fucking realistic. The craziest thing that's happened is someone ending up in the boiler room by walking through a hallway. Goddamn.

Freddy is pretty good, but he's no Robert Englund. And his make-up is fucking terrible. He looks ike an alien.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Okay, this backstory is fucking bullshit.

The teenagers who are getting killed all went to pre-school together and Krueger was the gardener there. Kruger acted like the nice guy, but he really took all the kids to his boiler room and then "scratched" their bodies with his claws.

NOW WE HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT NOT ONLY HAVE THESE PEOPLE, THESE FRIENDS, FORGOTTEN THEY WENT TO PRE-SCHOOL TOGETHER, THEY'VE ALSO FORGOTTEN THAT FREDDY FUCKING WOUNDED THEM.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:12 pm

I looked up Johnny Depp's replacement, because he looked familiar.

He was the timid murdere in Veronica Mars and Bart Allen in Smallville.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:12 pm

well it worked in FF8
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:13 pm

JUMP SCARE JUMP SCARE JUMP SCARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

are they actually scary or is it shit like oh actually its just my cat
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm

It's just Freddy appearing at random intervals.

But they're not scary. It's just WOAH FREDDYS HAND LOUD MUSIC RAAWR and then someone wakes up or some shit. They're annoying.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:20 pm

i'm glad i gave up on horror a while back
and i gave up on japanese horror
when i realised the average japanese girl looks like that first thing in the morning
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Finished watching.

The last ten minutes were slightly more enjoyable due to Freddy's oneliners, but it was basically Freddy trying to rape Nancy, instead of Nancy trying to trick Freddy into coming into the real world like in the original. Here it was just convenient that Johnny Depp's replacement was still alive and could bring both Nancy and Frddy to the real world.

Overall this is a 4/10. It was really bad.

And there's two sequels in the making.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series   I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to watch the Nightmare on Elm Street series
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next