Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite final boss battle theme?

Go down 
+3
Baal
Haseoviawesome
Kaede
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:18 am

Vergil wrote:
NaoDog wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Maybe I'm a Lion is pretty good IMO.

Haven't heard it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmgZ4UaFqwA

Badass. Now I have to bother and try to finish FFVIII despite the fact I already spoiled myself on the ending.

SPOILERS

Ultimecia causes her own death.

SPOILERS END
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:22 am

Ultimecia never died. She just ruined her life by continuing the cycle of her getting owned over and over. Ultimecia was fucked before we even began the game by my concern.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:23 am

BUMBLEBEEEEEE! wrote:
Ultimecia never died. She just ruined her life by continuing the cycle of her getting owned over and over. Ultimecia was fucked before we even began the game by my concern.

I still wished the game bothered explaining how this all started. I saw nothing about this in the wiki which basically detailed everything that was in the game.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:25 am

She was from the future and tried to screw around with time and such. She then failed big time and ended up being part of a never ending cycle of pwnage.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:26 am

So... why did she try to screw with time?

For the evulz?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:27 am

Exdeath's theme is pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:30 am

She wanted to mess with time and space to become a single entity in whatever the hell the result would be. AKA "I WANNA BE GAAAAAAAWD!"
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:30 am

So she was basically Kefka without the fun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:31 am

Anyway, my favorite final boss theme is Vergil's

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:32 am

That one was awesome.

Here's a good one. Final boss theme of VJ.

Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:35 am

Vergil wrote:
Anyway, my favorite final boss theme is Vergil's

Yeah, that was great.

Also, kudos to Sora for mentioning Skies of Arcadia, the best RPG no one played. That's another reason i love Valkyria Chronicles; Vyse and Aika get large cameo roles, and they're hard as nails to boot.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:48 pm

I made like 1 topic of SoA before and you didn't notice!? IT WAS ABOUT GILDER'S AWESOMENESS!

I'm still waiting to replay that game but my friend's still borrowing it. When I get it back, I shall relive my epic adventure I had on my GC all those years ago. ;_;

Also, I wouldn't put it into those categories of "Best games you've never played". It's more like "was godly and epic to everyone when it came out and was stated to be the king of its media...then no one talks about it again." Kinda like one of the best animated movies of all time, Prince of Egypt. Actually, lately, SoA's board on gfaqs has been going up to the top 10 usually for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Vergil wrote:
NaoDog wrote:
Quote :
Those Chosen By The Planet fucking sucks. It's repetitive and annoying.

Opinions dog.

I agree with Sora.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Luther in Star Ocean 3 has a jazz theme.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Favourite final boss battle theme?   Favourite final boss battle theme? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:28 am

LOD final boss melbu frahma (though the final boss music is actually 4 tracks)