Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dissidia Demo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Dissidia Demo Empty
PostSubject: Dissidia Demo   Dissidia Demo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Okay, it was pretty fun. Gameplay was nice it was somewhat true to the characters (Emo Cloud in FF7 body, What the fuck went wrong in development?) and hell even the attack name templates have the same color scheme in their individual games (FF7 was blue, FF8 had a gray one, so on...) and even the enemies are as piss annoyingly annoying as they were in their individual games (I'm looking at you Kefka and Golbez).

Although this has a lot to do with the fact that I played hard mode and pimpslapped normal mode out of the way after I got a handle for the characters.

Cloud: All around pretty balanced. His EX Form is equpping the Ultima Weapon and EX Attack is Omnislash. Braver (It's an air attack), Cross Slash(Fuck yes, it even has the symbol and everything), and Finishing Touch(It can only be used during a combo) are some of his other attacks he can use. His moves usually mix into a combo and his fire spell has some nice distance on it.

Sephiroth: Oh my god, why is he so rigged? He wasn't even difficult in FF7. Then again Cloud wasn't emo so it's quite possible the KH/AC forms have become far more popular than I realized. Sephiroth's moves range from Powerful to HOLY FUCK IS THAT A METEOR COMING AT ME?! His EX Form is Reunion! (KH Sephiroth with the Black Wing) and his EX Attack is (Say it with me now) Super Nova. Alright Sephiroth doesn't really use any combos, he just attacks the opponent with his sword and suddenly they're being sliced twenty million times. His other attacks are Octaslash (That combo he does in KH), Scintilla (that other attack he does at the start of his fight in KH2), Hell's Gate (Some ground stab thing), Black Materia (HELO THAR METEOR!), and Heartless Angel (It only heals him).

Terra: She sucks. I'm not even gonna butter it up. Her moves are way too easy to dodge and she has crappy range. Her EX Mode is Trance and her EX Attack is ...Something. Her other attacks are Tornado (Self-Explanatory) and Splash! (Also Self-Explanatory.).

Onion Knight: Ehhhhh, he's alright. He's agile, fast, and has some damn good range on his attacks. His EX Form is either White Mage or Ninja which means his EX Attack will usually range from Holy to Shuriken. His other attacks are Firaga (Think an explosion), Comet (Ahh, I could spam this all day it's so cool), and some other attacks that are easily forgettable.

Cecil: Ok, I'm going to sum this up now. Cecil can range from suck to good in a matter of one mode. In Normal Mode Cecil is actually quite good, Dark Knight is fairly usable for combos and such and Paladin isn't all that bad. In Hard Mode Cecil is pretty bad, Dark Night's moves are changed completely instead of doing a ground combo he just tosses the sword at the opponent and Paladin runs towards the opponent before doing an actual attack leaving ample time for the opponent to destroy him. His EX Form is Class Change and his EX Attack is Light and Darkness or something like that. His attacks are Dark Flame (Hard Mode), Dark Stab or something like that (Normal Mode), and Saint's Fall (Paladin Mode).

Obviously it didn't take me very long to utterly destroy oppoentns as Cloud and Sephiroth.

Although I'm still working on Cecil in hard mode.
Back to top Go down

Dissidia Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Demo   Dissidia Demo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:35 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

Dissidia Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Demo   Dissidia Demo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:52 am

Yep, Tis awesome. I look forward to misusing Squall at first, And then mastering him. Razz He'll be my substitute for Ramza Beoulve. (Fucking blackies and not including FF:Tactics into the roster.)
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

Dissidia Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Demo   Dissidia Demo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Ah, it was an alright game. I liked Gabranth. I don't really care for Dissidia anymore but, since I can get the US version for free fruck it. Might as well, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dissidia Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Demo   Dissidia Demo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dissidia Demo
Page 1 of 1