Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?) Empty
PostSubject: the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?)   the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 am

i actually got into a filler arc that was mildly good. because the anime is apparently too lazy to just let tobi and deidara handle the three tails. they had to completely alter it to encompass six filler characters, naruto, sakura, kakashi, sai, yamato,kiba,shino,lee,ino (WHO IS SUPRISINGLY MORE USELESS THAN THE KAKUZU/HIDAN FIGHT--if that's even possible) shizune-gamatatsu-gamakichi-kabuto-hinata AND the three-tails itself.

yet the fact that all of the filler characters 'cept the two important ones (i know 'important filler character' is an oxymoron) get killed off mostly redeemed it, and then before i realized it, i actually kinda cared about the story for a second.

im going insane arent i?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?)   the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:54 am

filler ended. happy ending for the suviving characters, blah blah blah.

they finally got to the manga fight with tobi, deidara, and the three tails--t'was hilarious
the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?) Part_110
the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?) Part_210
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?)   the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 am

got to the sasuke/orochimaru pwning (it wasnt much of a battle) orochimaru wasnt a half bad person before he became a psycho bodysnatcher... thing.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?)   the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:28 am

That was a good filler.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?)   the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 am

wtf chulance is still around

anyway tobi what episode number did filler end
i need to start watching again at some point
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?)   the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Yeah I am!
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?)   the oddest thing happened (A GOOD FILLER!?) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:08 pm