Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Sherlock
justinlynch3

Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review. Empty
PostSubject: Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review.   Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:02 pm

This review is on the playstation 2 version of the game, which is the only one I played Razz Well enjoy.

Graphics of the game: Personally, I find the graphics really good, alot better then they where in Budokai Tenkaichi 2. The stages looks graet, as well as the character's. The character's hair even moves in the wind. The effects of the special attacks are great, and with the right condition leading to the planet explosion, that to is very nicely done.

Gameplay: Another great feature to this game. The gameplay in Tenkaichi 2 was a major upgrade from Tenkaichi 1, and even though the upgrade wasn't as big a jump in Tenkaichi 3, it'll make a noticable difference with skilled player's. This game has many more combo's then the previous games, they have cut down on gereric special's (though they still exist), and the gameplay is a bit faster pace. We have tag team matches, with 5 character's per team, as well as in game transformations and fusion's. You are a bit limited in space as the stages could have been larger, but overall, the gameplay is very good.

Game modes: The story mode in this games cover's Dragonball/Z/GT. It follow's the series pretty nice, but only includes the more main battles, with lesser battles beingg skipped. In story mode, you are limited to using a normal character with no upgrades, nothing can be done about this. Next is the Ultimate Battle mode. Inside are other different game modes such as survival (defect 50 opponents with 1 character), mission 100 (complete various battles with certain conditions), disc fusion (unlock ultimate battle from 1 & 2) and other's. Moving on to duel mode, here you can play 1 vs 1 or team battles with the computer or your friends. Then there are the pratice and options modes. In pratice you can learn just about everything in the game, and options hasn't changed much with the exception that you can now chose japenise voices.

Overall, I find this a very solid game that i'll enjoy for a long time coming. 9/10.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review.   Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Awesome review, Justinlynch3. That's how I'd summarize it also, and the game actually is more faithful to the show than many other games before it... except maybe Budokai 3 and Hyper Dimension (SNES).
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review.   Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:40 pm

Snake6782 wrote:
Awesome review, Justinlynch3. That's how I'd summarize it also, and the game actually is more faithful to the show than many other games before it... except maybe Budokai 3 and Hyper Dimension (SNES).

DBZ Legends beats Hyper Dimension in terms of being faithful to the show. >_>
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review.   Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about DBZ Legends. Well, at least all those DB games were better than Dragonball GT: Final Bout.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review.   Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justinlynch3 Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review.
Page 1 of 1