Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.

Go down 
+4
Haseoviawesome
Maskull
Kimarous
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Empty
PostSubject: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:00 am

Srsly.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:02 am

I totally agree with you. The only "main" character I even remotely like is Ishida. All my other favourites are supporting cast and antagonists.

Naruto has the same problem, although only a handful of supporting characters are likable.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:06 am

Rukia is a fantastic supporting character.
So is Chad.
And Soi Fon.
And a lot more.

Rukia, Chad, and Soi Fon are three of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:12 am

I thought Chad would be counted among the "main" characters, given how often he seems to show up. Perhaps he hasn't stood out during the H.M. arc, but he's had a decent amount of action in other arcs. Rukia, meanwhile, I would agree is more of a "supporting" character.

I like Soi Fon, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Ulquiorra, Yoruichi, and Urahara.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:16 am

Quote :
I thought Chad would be counted among the "main" characters, given how often he seems to show up.

Rukia shows up a lot too, but with her role she's anything but a main character.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:19 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Quote :
I thought Chad would be counted among the "main" characters, given how often he seems to show up.
Rukia shows up a lot too, but with her role she's anything but a main character.
My thoughts exactly. While Rukia tends to act more as a plot device, providing information or being damsel-in-distress, Chad actually DOES stuff instead of being eye candy.

...Chad acting as eye candy... *shudders from mental image*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:23 am

What does Chad do?

Lie around getting his ass-kicked. The last thing Chad did that was noteworthy was beat a Privaron Espada using two new arms. Kubo must hate him or something because all he does is just stand there after that.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:29 am

Even so, he seems to be part of the core "hero party", including Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, and Renji. Having his ass handed to him or not, he's one of Ichigo's main buddies... and given anime/manga mentality, that basically makes him a main character.

And no, I don't count Rukia. Let's face it; the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia is hardly what one would define as "buddies".
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:30 am

Eh. Even if Chad is one of the main guys, he's still extremely likeable
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:38 am

*shrug* I dunno. I've always found him... boring. No offense; he just doesn't catch my eye.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:35 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Eh. Even if Chad is one of the main guys, he's still extremely likeable
chad seems like a turtle--a little slow, doesnt talk much, but reliable.

although he DOES seem to get trumped almost immediately after he beats someone.

pwn'd by kyoraku in the rukia rescue arc, pwn'd by nnoitora (sp? i can never get his name right >_>) in the HM arc
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:43 pm

I think Kubo just hates him for no inexplicably good reason.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:18 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I think Kubo just hates him for no inexplicably good reason.
ITS CUZ HE'Z A DARKIE, NO SHIT
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:56 pm

He's Mexican, not black.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:13 am

oh you get the point >_>
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:14 am

Yeah, the Japanese are the most xenophobic dicks to ever exist.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:10 am

The first fight between Ichigo and Aizen killed the series for me.
God modding main character.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:41 am

Ichigo god modded against Aizen?

I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:47 am

http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-91547409642223_2056_6872716

He's the only one I like

EDIT: I was an idiot for saying who my favorite was prior to watching the show. My favorite is Byakuya by far.

Last edited by Zero on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:53 am

Eww. Hitsugaya is pig.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:59 am

Meh, I don't really know a lot about him or anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:53 am

List of Likeable characters from Bleach
=========
Kisuke
Grimmjow
Chad
Ulq
Stark
All the Vizards are pretty cool.
Kenpachi
Cat Lady
Orange Afro
Aizen (He's a dick.)
Isshin
Ishida
Ishida's father

I hate all the big titted characters for the simple fact that they do nothing but whine for Ichigo. Minus like 2.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:03 am

You disliked Rukia and Soi Fon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:06 am

Forgot about them.

Like them. And the captain with the Straw hat. inb4luffy
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:57 am

Der Doppelgänger wrote:
Forgot about them.

Like them. And the captain with the Straw hat. inb4luffy
shunsui kyoraku. the hat and pink shirt, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next