Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.

Go down 
+4
Haseoviawesome
Maskull
Kimarous
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 am

Prinny-boy wrote:
Der Doppelgänger wrote:
Forgot about them.

Like them. And the captain with the Straw hat. inb4luffy
shunsui kyoraku. the hat and pink shirt, right?

Yerp.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:00 am

Der Doppelgänger wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
Der Doppelgänger wrote:
Forgot about them.

Like them. And the captain with the Straw hat. inb4luffy
shunsui kyoraku. the hat and pink shirt, right?

Yerp.
im suprised i actually remembered his name >_>
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:24 am

I am such a dick. wrote:
Yeah, the Japanese are the most xenophobic dicks to ever exist.

Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Bilde_11
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:29 am

I actually like Ichigo the most, and Kon and Renji
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:37 am

Baal, we need that picture of yours.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:07 pm

What picture?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Kaede wrote:

Which one? I've got like 20 folders of them... oh and I still agree with this topic 2 years later.

Funny how that works out.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Baal wrote:
Kaede wrote:

Which one? I've got like 20 folders of them... oh and I still agree with this topic 2 years later.

Yeah because everything you thought two years ago you still think right baal?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:37 am

The Ichigo comparison picture.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:28 pm

This dude is so stupid even Naruto is a genius compared to him
Fighting Uloquira "Cut my arm and leg so we can fight on equal terms"
And he always uses brute force, no thinking before his second fight against Gin
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Kaede wrote:

Yeah because everything you thought two years ago you still think right baal?

No, I'm saying its funny because I almost never agree with something I posted two years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.   Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach has horrible main characters but most of the supporting characters are likeable.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2