Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:40 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
avatar

Posts : 7187
Joined : 2008-08-01
Age : 31
Location : The Left Side of Who Gives a Fuck

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:24 pm

An Oil Tanker for you!
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:14 pm

who's voicing dio?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Andrew Chalkin

_________________
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
avatar

Posts : 7187
Joined : 2008-08-01
Age : 31
Location : The Left Side of Who Gives a Fuck

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:17 am

Feels good, Mwahahahaha! *rips skin off*
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Andrew Chalkin
has he got any other notable roles?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
avatar

Posts : 7187
Joined : 2008-08-01
Age : 31
Location : The Left Side of Who Gives a Fuck

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Andrew Chalkin
has he got any other notable roles?
Apparently not. >.> Wiki don't have shit and Google ain't coming up with anything either.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 pm

R* wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Andrew Chalkin
has he got any other notable roles?
Apparently not. >.> Wiki don't have shit and Google ain't coming up with anything either.
ah, a freshie then. pretty good.

--and five years down the road his voice will be EVERYWHERE thanks to yuri passing on his will before baal runs him down with a bus...
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
avatar

Posts : 7187
Joined : 2008-08-01
Age : 31
Location : The Left Side of Who Gives a Fuck

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Kuroki wrote:
R* wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Andrew Chalkin
has he got any other notable roles?
Apparently not. >.> Wiki don't have shit and Google ain't coming up with anything either.
ah, a freshie then. pretty good.

--and five years down the road his voice will be EVERYWHERE thanks to yuri passing on his will before baal runs him down with a bus...
Actually, The JJBA dub is like, old or something.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:13 pm

R* wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
R* wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Andrew Chalkin
has he got any other notable roles?
Apparently not. >.> Wiki don't have shit and Google ain't coming up with anything either.
ah, a freshie then. pretty good.

--and five years down the road his voice will be EVERYWHERE thanks to yuri passing on his will before baal runs him down with a bus...
Actually, The JJBA dub is like, old or something.
five more years...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:46 pm

I'm pretty sure the JJBA dub is almost a decade old.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Kuroki wrote:
R* wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
R* wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Andrew Chalkin
has he got any other notable roles?
Apparently not. >.> Wiki don't have shit and Google ain't coming up with anything either.
ah, a freshie then. pretty good.

--and five years down the road his voice will be EVERYWHERE thanks to yuri passing on his will before baal runs him down with a bus...
Actually, The JJBA dub is like, old or something.
five more years...
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Kuroki wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
R* wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
R* wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Andrew Chalkin
has he got any other notable roles?
Apparently not. >.> Wiki don't have shit and Google ain't coming up with anything either.
ah, a freshie then. pretty good.

--and five years down the road his voice will be EVERYWHERE thanks to yuri passing on his will before baal runs him down with a bus...
Actually, The JJBA dub is like, old or something.
five more years...
Stop doing Frieza time in years!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41028
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:21 pm

should i be watching this?
and dub or sub?

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Neither. Because the anime sucks.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:39 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neither. Because the anime sucks.
because they kicked some of the cooler arcs outta the show?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Alucard wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neither. Because the anime sucks.
because they kicked some of the cooler arcs outta the show?

Everything.

The design, the voices, cutting shit out, some characters aren't the correct colors, and low quality.

Araki promised never again.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
avatar

Posts : 7187
Joined : 2008-08-01
Age : 31
Location : The Left Side of Who Gives a Fuck

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:32 am

MAKE WAY!!! *kills a row of people*
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.   

Back to top Go down
 
OH MY GOD. The dub of JJBA is pretty good.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Why do all the good cereals get discontinued?
» Comic Related Statues and Busts
» Ork Warbikers
» Is there any Fluff?
» tau 1k list tourney list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: