Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!

Go down 
+4
Maskull
Mewmaster
Baal
Kaio
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm

I think he was more focused on destroying the walking tank.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:03 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I think he was more focused on destroying the walking tank.
just pointing it out, i know he didnt do it on purpose. but they can use this to explain why orihime survives the close-range backdraft explosion, rather than a full-on cero to the face.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Arrancar Ichigo does have a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:36 pm

That being? Former humanoid emotions?

So what we're gonna recap the whole Curse-Marked Sasuke fiasco that came from the Satsui no Hado fiasco in Street Fighter Alpha?
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Alucard wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Well, turns out that Ichigo spared Ulquirroa, who then tried the famous "I haven't learned my lesson so I'm going to try and kill him" attack, which ended up blowing up in his face(Literally)
too true. and uquiorra has cell's powers--damn super regeneration
Are you kidding me? His body is still severed. He didn't recover it, yet. And in all honesty it was nice to see Uryu get stabbed.

BUT REMEMBER! I CALLED IT! I KNEW ULQUIORRA WAS GONNA LIVE. WHY?

BECAUSE NOBODY DIES IN BLEACH.
he said earlier (page five of chapter 151) "i am able to quickly regenerate any part of myself except my brain and internal organs." following that line of thought:
And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Eviden11
he's not missing much by way of organs, other that maybe some intestines. through bleach logic i think that a super regenerator like ulquiorra could pull off something like regenerating the rest of his body.

and on another note: ulquiorra just kinda saved orihime from an uber-cero. am i the only one who noticed that?
So... Ulquiorra is Cell now?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Arrancar Ichigo does have a weakness.
not an arrancar. vaizard, and then actual hollow. if his hollow form was transformed into an arrancar... *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Dude if Ichigo was an Arrancar it'd be a curbstomp the quality of Aizen's back in SS.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:31 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Dude if Ichigo was an Arrancar it'd be a curbstomp the quality of Aizen's back in SS.
true. his uberhax would surpass anything in the series, ever, which would effectively end the series.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:16 am

And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 22

I can't tell whether to rage because Kubo made Ulquiorra go "Let's settle this" then "LOLZ I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YA!" or Bawwww that Ulquiorra's death was somewhat touching.

This will spawn fanfiction though.

Shitloads of it.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:17 am

probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga :: Bleach-
Jump to: