Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!

Go down 
+4
Maskull
Mewmaster
Baal
Kaio
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Empty
PostSubject: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:27 pm

And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! 18-19
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:05 pm

SUPER SAIYAJIN 3 TIME!
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:28 pm

WTF?!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:59 pm

oh god its begun. the dbz extra-super-uber plaigerism shall begin soon...

alas, a good series died today
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 am

i stand corrected. that was one of the best godmods ive read in a long time!
And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! True_h10
Back to top Go down
Elvaan
First Mate
Elvaan

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 am

¬_¬ Wow. Ichigo got a new form....Totally didn't see that coming.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:28 am

Elvaan wrote:
¬_¬ Wow. Ichigo got a new form....Totally didn't see that coming.
who did?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Wonder what happes next -__-
Back to top Go down
Elvaan
First Mate
Elvaan

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:10 am

The suspense! O_o
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:27 am

Looks like a inuyasha + Dbz rip off Razz
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 am

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

He tore Ulquiorra's arm off?

Kubo you fucked up, big time. HOW IS HIS INCREASE IN POWER THIS ENORMOUS?!

He can't be equal or a little bit more powerful, no. HE HAS TO BE OH HOLY SHIT HE'S GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME more powerful, huh?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:00 am

And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! 18-19

And with this Kubo has officially reached the level of Naruto.

Way to go, Kubo.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:26 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
He can't be equal or a little bit more powerful, no. HE HAS TO BE OH HOLY SHIT HE'S GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME more powerful, huh?
same thing happened during the byakuya/ichigo fight, but ichigo stopped himself.

and this also happens in yu yu hakusho when yusuke is fighting that one guy in the demon realm (when yusuke transforms into a demon himself)

and what will become of ichigo's friends now that ulquiorra isnt there to distract ichigo's insane/'beyond words' form?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
same thing happened during the byakuya/ichigo fight, but ichigo stopped himself.

and this also happens in yu yu hakusho when yusuke is fighting that one guy in the demon realm (when yusuke transforms into a demon himself)

and what will become of ichigo's friends now that ulquiorra isnt there to distract ichigo's insane/'beyond words' form?

1. That's the point. He stopped himself. He didn't just curbstomp Byakuya and kill him, like with Ulquiorra.

2. Yeah, Ulquiorra is basically Sensui at this point.

3. Let's hope death.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

1. That's the point. He stopped himself. He didn't just curbstomp Byakuya and kill him, like with Ulquiorra.

3. Let's hope death.
1. a good curbstomp never killed anyone... it's very therapeutic

2. thats the guy! ive never been able to remember his name, but his 'splinter reshu'uken' has been burned into my mind

3. friends for dinner! *ogihci is cackling maniacally all the while*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

3. Let's hope death.

2. thats the guy! ive never been able to remember his name, but his 'splinter reshu'uken' has been burned into my mind

1. Problem with that. That curbstomp was used on Kubo's only well built villain. The only villain I anticipated for more and expected an awesome battle. NOT FODDER.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:10 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

3. Let's hope death.

1. Problem with that. That curbstomp was used on Kubo's only well built villain. The only villain I anticipated for more and expected an awesome battle. NOT FODDER.
oh, well. i still cant wait for it to air. they just finished the vaizard history arc and are just about to start the captain/espada battles in the fake karakura...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:46 pm

And here comes the filler.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 pm

ive already seen episode 212, and its the 'we owe urahara... and aizen.' *walks dramatically into the sunset*

and saw the first part of 213 RAW, it goes straight into the captain/aizen confrontation.

although it did a two-episode filler--with that stupid princess girl that likes soccer TOO DAMN MUCH--between the captain/aizen confrontation and the beggining of the vaizard history mini-arc
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:37 am

Ok, seriously?
Ulquiorra finally goes Bankai os whatever, and gets killed in 5 Chapters?
This is fricking bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:40 am

No shit. He goes Resureccion and is destroyed by Kubo's terrible plot twists.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 am

Well, turns out that Ichigo spared Ulquirroa, who then tried the famous "I haven't learned my lesson so I'm going to try and kill him" attack, which ended up blowing up in his face(Literally)
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Well, turns out that Ichigo spared Ulquirroa, who then tried the famous "I haven't learned my lesson so I'm going to try and kill him" attack, which ended up blowing up in his face(Literally)
too true. and uquiorra has cell's powers--damn super regeneration
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Alucard wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:

Are you kidding me? His body is still severed. He didn't recover it, yet. And in all honesty it was nice to see Uryu get stabbed.

BUT REMEMBER! I CALLED IT! I KNEW ULQUIORRA WAS GONNA LIVE. WHY?

BECAUSE NOBODY DIES IN BLEACH.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:34 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:

Are you kidding me? His body is still severed. He didn't recover it, yet. And in all honesty it was nice to see Uryu get stabbed.

BUT REMEMBER! I CALLED IT! I KNEW ULQUIORRA WAS GONNA LIVE. WHY?

BECAUSE NOBODY DIES IN BLEACH.
he said earlier (page five of chapter 151) "i am able to quickly regenerate any part of myself except my brain and internal organs." following that line of thought:
And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Eviden11
he's not missing much by way of organs, other that maybe some intestines. through bleach logic i think that a super regenerator like ulquiorra could pull off something like regenerating the rest of his body.

and on another note: ulquiorra just kinda saved orihime from an uber-cero. am i the only one who noticed that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!   And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And this... is to go even further... BEYOND!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga :: Bleach-
Jump to: