Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long do play games after completing them?

Go down 
+2
AZZ666
A_Nonny_Moose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

How long do play games after completing them? Empty
PostSubject: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:38 am

This includes replaying them as well.

I tend to play each game I buy quite a lot, as long as I like it (for example, I'm still playing Web of Shadows, just swinging around and fighting). And replay it at least once. I think only game I've finished and not replayed is Ico.
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:44 am

Out of all the games I own (over 70) I only play about 5-6 over and over. And those ones are over two years old. New games scare me.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:44 am

it really depend
the GTAs i completed and got rid of

dynasty warriors i always play same with timesplitters
but good games i'll just play over and over though i haven't done that much recently i buy more then i play
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:45 am

AZZ666 wrote:
Out of all the games I own (over 70) I only play about 5-6 over and over. And those ones are over two years old. New games scare me.
same pretty much
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:46 am

It really all depends on the game. Some games I never finish because I run into a bump I just can't (or don't bother to) overcome. Other games are replaytastic, like the Soul Calibur series and other such fighting games.

I tried to replay "Tales of Symphonia" after I beat it, but I just can't bring myself to do so. Even though there is clear replay value (multiple endings, for one), the memories of my previous run ruin the atmosphere that had gripped me so intensely the first time around.

That isn't to say I don't replay other RPGs. I've finished "Knights of the Old Republic" several times... and I can't even count how many times I've kicked my way through "Jade Empire".
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:49 am

Kimarous wrote:
It really all depends on the game. Some games I never finish because I run into a bump I just can't (or don't bother to) overcome. Other games are replaytastic, like the Soul Calibur series and other such fighting games.

I tried to replay "Tales of Symphonia" after I beat it, but I just can't bring myself to do so. Even though there is clear replay value (multiple endings, for one), the memories of my previous run ruin the atmosphere that had gripped me so intensely the first time around.

That isn't to say I don't replay other RPGs. I've finished "Knights of the Old Republic" several times... and I can't even count how many times I've kicked my way through "Jade Empire".
same here as well
KH2, FFX-2 are both games i'm close to the final boss but didn't bother beating
i'm sure theres a couple more like that if i look back I think AC5 had a stupid mission where i weren't allowed to shoot so i thought screw that
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:54 am

Actually I'm in a rut, I play thru Silent Hill 2, God Hand, The Warriors, and one or two Resident Evils at least once a year. With a few new titles peppered in between.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:56 am

warriors is great
i still play that a lot to
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:58 am

Yep, they don't make em like they used to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:58 am

I still play Rock Band 2/Guitar Hero World Tour regularly. Games like GTA4 aren't replay friendly because... what's the point? You already have everything you'd need. I played MGS4 for about... 4 months because of the online mode.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:02 am

I played through GTA4 almost twice. Second time I just stopped right before the final mission, and I've been there since. Now I just fuck around with the cheats and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:03 am

the mgs games and the res are the kind of gsames i play again
and beat em ups or co-op games
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Sherlock
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:03 am

Grand Theft Auto: San Andrases I completed and still play's alot, just driving around and blowing shit up. Smile

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 I have completed and still play regularlly, usually I just mess around with the computer.

Juiced I also play quite commenly, and have passed it several times.

ATV Offroad Fury I also play quite a bit, making and racing on custom tracks.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:04 am

Much like Kima I've gone through KoToR at least a dozen times, and Jade Empire at least three. I've played Mass Effect and Bioshock through twice, and i'm on my third for Valkyria Chronicles, but otherwise I'm struggling to think of recent games that I've played through repeatedly.

I still haven't finished Assassin's Creed, as it's simply more fun jumping off buildings than doing the story.

[edit] Forgot about Star Wars TFU: That was a pretty fun game, and I played through that twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long do play games after completing them?   How long do play games after completing them? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long do play games after completing them?
Page 1 of 1