Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gah... too many games to play!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Gah... too many games to play! Empty
PostSubject: Gah... too many games to play!   Gah... too many games to play! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:36 pm

What with my birthday haul (including my early presents), I have War for Cybertron, Dragon Age Awakening, Pokemon Heartgold, Mass Effect (if Steam can fix the crashing issue), and the Fallout Trilogy collection all to play. On top of all that, Awakening is prompting me to progress with more of my Origins characters and the Fallout Trilogy is giving me a hankering to play Fallout 3 again.

WHAT DO I DO??? @__@
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Gah... too many games to play!   Gah... too many games to play! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Kill yourself, YOU'LL NEVER GET THEM FINISHED.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Gah... too many games to play!   Gah... too many games to play! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:52 pm

Put aside heart gold and Mass effect (Since steam hasn't fixed the crashing apparently) and play the Fallout trilogy while working on online games on the side.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Gah... too many games to play!   Gah... too many games to play! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:00 am

Play sum Fallout.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Gah... too many games to play!   Gah... too many games to play! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 pm

DA Awakening isn't as good as Origins, though it is fun to take your character across and the new abilities and level cap keeps things fresh enough, and it'll likely clock up around 15-20hrs first time through. I'd be inclined to quickly rattle through that, then move onto the others. ME first time through took me about forty hours, though that does include a fair number of the mind numbingly dull indentikit side missions.

The others... I've not played them. Except Fallout 3, but I didn't really get on with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gah... too many games to play!   Gah... too many games to play! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gah... too many games to play!
Page 1 of 1