Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere Empty
PostSubject: Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere   Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Ok this game is effectively a sidescrolling RPG/Beat'em up/Shoot'em up Hybrid, fortunately its not the ugly bastard child you'd expect. This game isn't really an RPG it just tries to turn itself into one by reducing how many hits you can do in one go by addition of a horrible invention called the POW meter, which effectively prevents you from attacking too much as it makes you dizzy. Yes that is possibly the worst game device ever. Aside from that though the game is entertaining.

The game has a distinct unique look some may say this is great (i think its good but has something creepy about it scratch must remind me of something), music is great.

You can play as five different characters, which appear to be unlocked in succession. The story is intriguing at the minute but having not played as many characters its hard to say if its great.

There are a few RPG elements you level up, you can make stuff through alchemy and find recipes to give to people to make you food. Effectively you level up cobat nad energy in two different ways, you level up energy by eating and combat stats through fighting and eating souls, they say phozons, but its blatently souls.

So overall if any of that interests you get it, I'll do a full review in time if people actually want one.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere   Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Played this for about 20 minutes and never picked it up again. Not that it was bad. I was just losing interest in the PS2.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere   Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:56 pm

The story will get confusing with each characters story. It's all part of one time-line and you will get confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere   Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superbuu3's First Impressions: Odin Sphere
Page 1 of 1