Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?   Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:24 am

Only 1/3rd of the placements will be based on user nominations, so it seems a bit pointless.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?   Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:25 pm

thats really stupid
but they probably assume it would otherwise be filled with crap like superman 64
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?   Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:27 pm

One of the rules of nomination is that stupid ones will invalidate all your choices.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?   Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:34 pm

oh
that just makes it pointless then
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?   Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:16 pm

I'm not gonna bother.

It's gonna probably be SSBB because of all of the faggots inhabiting those shitty boards.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?   Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:12 pm

I know what my favourite game of the year is, but I wouldn't count on it getting many votes.

Most votes will go to one of the big guns; MGS4, GOW2 or GTA4, something like that. Even stuff like Fable II and LittleBigPlanet isn't really in with a shout.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?   Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:44 pm

XmasimianWonder wrote:
I know what my favourite game of the year is, but I wouldn't count on it getting many votes.

That's because nobody votes on a game that looks like crap.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?   Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:43 am

little big planet could win it
seems to be quite a big hype around it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?   Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone bothering with GF's "Greatest Game Ever" poll?
Page 1 of 1