Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Empty
PostSubject: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:53 pm

Blasphemy!

So did anyone get to play these games or am I the only one who sat through Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2 and Defiance, thoroughly enjoying myself and thinking Simon Templeman's voice as Kain was ear sex (in a good way)?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:57 pm

I did and i love it
but then again i did make the forum Very Happy

but yeah it is the best storyline in a any game ever

if you make seperate topics for each of the games
i can happily discuss all of them in depth with you
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:58 pm

except blood omen one which i barely played
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:41 pm

VAE VICTUS!

*impales someone with sword*

Blood Omen was the most RPG like of them all. It's kinda like Diablo in a strange way, now that I think about it. It's a pain to play nowadays though. The PSX version is laggy as hell and the PC version has the opposite problem and runs too fast on most modern computers.

Really liked Soul Reaver. <3 the exploration and all the neat things you can find.

Soul Reaver 2 was nice eye candy but pretty linear. It had an awesome plot though.

Blood Omen 2 I... liked the gothic look but I didn't like this game much to be honest.

Defiance was great if a bit repetitive and "beat-em up-ey".
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:13 pm

For me soul reaver wqas the pinnacle of the series
i hated how raziel got weaker between SR 1 and 2 for no reason
SR2 for me was probably the weakest of the series and the main reason i enjoyed it was cause of the amazing plot
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Yeah I agree. Raziel still had the powers he obtained from bosses, sure but he pretty much lost all of his Glyphs. Soul Reaver 2 is also when the series started to get REALLY linear. Blood Omen and Soul Reaver emphasized exploration and you could find quite a few neat things in those games. From Soul Reaver 2 onwards it just got rid of that and made it a linear action adventure, puzzle type game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 pm

definitely
i also liked how you only had the soul reaver at max strength in the physical realm in SR1
it meant you used every weapon available
also killing the vampires in various ways was entertaining
with the absence of those things in SR2 the combat got dull
mind i will probably play it again at some point
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
definitely
i also liked how you only had the soul reaver at max strength in the physical realm in SR1
it meant you used every weapon available
also killing the vampires in various ways was entertaining
with the absence of those things in SR2 the combat got dull
mind i will probably play it again at some point

Well that was somewhat balanced in that using the Reaver too much in Soul Reaver 2 meant that it absorbs Raziel's life force. On the other hand, using it too much also makes it incredibly overpowered...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:15 pm

oh yeah i forgot about that
but that devouring raz thing never seemed to be a problem
accept against those balrogs
Back to top Go down
Luk
The One
Luk

PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:57 pm

I used to really enjoy these games......the last one they made where you play with both of them (forgot what it was called, I think it was the last of the series they made though for ps2) was awesome........old times
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 pm

it was called defiance
and yeah it really kicked ass
it makes me hunger for more legacy of kain

the ending seemed like there was more to tell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?   A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A forum called "Raziel's Domain" with no topics about the Legacy of Kain series?
Page 1 of 1