Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?

Go down 
+5
Solar Crimson
Mewmaster
Maskull
Baal
D_Winds
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:24 am

So anyone who likes Nintendo sucks in your opinion?
Hater.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:25 am

Mewmaster wrote:
So anyone who likes Nintendo sucks in your opinion?
Hater.

Originality, THink up your own stuff, etc.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:07 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Your self-made meme won't hide your failure.

You like Nintendo. You have no right to be calling others, failures.
shut up. nintendo makes good games and indestructible systems.
Back to top Go down
Solar Crimson
East Blue Pirate Captain
Solar Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:49 pm

Neuro Nougami wrote:
the fact that roy is WAY better than marth and deserved the brawl spot more,

Haha... No.

Marth starred in the very first Fire Emblem game, the third one (which included a "remake" and a sequel to the first game), and the latest Fire Emblem game (a DS remake of the first one).

Roy was only put in Melee as an advertisement for the then-upcoming 6th Fire Emblem game, which was not too successful. Plus, Roy is considered to be one of the worst Lords in the series.

Whether Roy was better than Marth or not doesn't matter. Marth deserved the spot eons more than Roy.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsongalaxy.blogspot.com/
Solar Crimson
East Blue Pirate Captain
Solar Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:51 pm

Anyway, no. I prefer Brawl. Despite the lack of Mewtwo.
Back to top Go down
http://crimsongalaxy.blogspot.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:11 pm

i thought general consensus was that melee was better
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:10 am

Melee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brawl

It has Mewtwo, is faster, doesn't have stupid gameplay mechanics like tripping, doesn't have fucking Lucario, worst pokemon of all time, and is more balanced overall except for a few extremes like Shiek
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:43 am

I like Melee a lot better than Brawl.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Chrona wrote:

It has Mewtwo, is faster, doesn't have stupid gameplay mechanics like tripping, doesn't have fucking Lucario, worst pokemon of all time, and is more balanced overall except for a few extremes like Shiek
i've found that zelda can be more rigged than sheik *shudder*

and im not going to touch on the lucario thing, as you and me have had that argument before
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Solar Crimson wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
the fact that roy is WAY better than marth and deserved the brawl spot more,

Haha... No.

Marth starred in the very first Fire Emblem game, the third one (which included a "remake" and a sequel to the first game), and the latest Fire Emblem game (a DS remake of the first one).

Roy was only put in Melee as an advertisement for the then-upcoming 6th Fire Emblem game, which was not too successful. Plus, Roy is considered to be one of the worst Lords in the series.

Whether Roy was better than Marth or not doesn't matter. Marth deserved the spot eons more than Roy.
i see your point, but i liked roy better of the two in melee due to the fact that hitting something actually had an effect rather than waiting to build up 200% or more to even send them off the ground with marth, even if he was the slower one.

though, they definitely added some power to marth (compared to his substandard performance in melee) in brawl--most of the time ive seen him he's either insta-pwning everyone, or taking the less honorable approach and juggling them off the screen.

*and i havent beaten FE6 yet, so i wouldnt know.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Cake of Justice wrote:
Chrona wrote:

i've found that zelda can be more rigged than sheik *shudder*

and im not going to touch on the lucario thing, as you and me have had that argument before

If you've seen competitive play, you'd see why Sheik is extreem. The biggest dominators in competitive play are Fox, Marth and Sheik. I thought Zelda was better too for a while until I saw Sheik's full potential. Zelda I find a bit better in Brawl though.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:50 pm

I've been playing as shiek to raise up damage then hit them away for me to transform, then finish them with a smash attack.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:53 pm

In brawl or melee? A lot of people do it in brawl.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Fox McCloud wrote:
In brawl or melee? A lot of people do it in brawl.
In Brawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2