Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YES! GO LINK, GO!

Go down 
+4
Golden Boy
Baal
Kaio
Kaede
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

YES! GO LINK, GO! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES! GO LINK, GO!   YES! GO LINK, GO! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:48 pm

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
same problem with FF
they love having emo teens

That's why I respect the KH games, for once the lead character wasn't one of their generic bitches. I also liked Tidus, although he was a bitch but at least not one of those generic, anti-social faggots.

The irony is that despite KH being the lesser of two emos(KH and FF), KH's fanbase has the most emos(FF goes to the weaboos and cosplayers). I mean come on, look at Riku, who wasn't exactly an emo, just represented himself as existing in the darkness with Sora after saving the world of light and people all BAW at that when comparing to his much more enthusiastic self from KH1. It's like they don't even know what emo means, there's a difference to sacrificing yourself to darkness and despair and taking advantage of its powers than just being a self-whining pansy who thinks they can't do anything but bitch about their lives.

yeah fanboys don't ever seem to get the right message from the characters
mind its probably the age of the fans more then anything

I much prefer the heroes of DQ and SMT where they say jack so i can imagine as i will or on the actions i choose in the sub quests
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

YES! GO LINK, GO!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2