Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.Hack//Link

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:36 am

The newest series of .Hack
The World got shutdown I guess for readjustments. A few years later C.C corp opens the game back up to but only for those who win the lottery drawing. The main character Tokio wants to win but sadly he doesnt. But he begins dreaming of saving this cute girl. The next day after that dream that girl becomes reality as she transfers into his school.

She then wants to talk with Tokio on the rooftop of the school. She then gives him a hand held game of The World. Once he touched it he is drawn into The World.

So far there are 6 chapters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:45 am

Huh? The story doesn't make much sense to me. Why the hell would you only let lottery winners play a game? Sounds like shitty marketting... suspiciously so. Seriously, if a specific MMO, twice shut down and twice having bizzare cases of comatose players, was suddenly brought back but only to lottery winners, would YOU try to join it?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:51 am

The real question is who the hell would play it at all after the shit that happen way back during the old games before GU? Those people just wanna get their lives screwed up. Hell, I bet even the actual game itself isn't all that fun, no one ever does anything, just walking around talking to each other and from time to time playing crappy repetitive dungeons and letting PKers...well...be able to PK freely.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:51 am

They remade it. Now its "The World: R:X" .
I guess C.C corp thought it would be alright since they "caught" the culprit from the last attacks. With players who were wondering why they shut it down and those who enjoyed all the action and what not, the wait three year wait created more demand for it.

Also Haseo, Kite and Tsukasa return. Found that out thanks to someone solving the poem on the CC2's website.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:52 am

Not to mention we're watching the worst players bringing their lives into the game like a couple of demented nerds taking it so seriously.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:55 am

Sora wrote:
The real question is who the hell would play it at all after the shit that happen way back during the old games before GU? Those people just wanna get their lives screwed up. Hell, I bet even the actual game itself isn't all that fun, no one ever does anything, just walking around talking to each other and from time to time playing crappy repetitive dungeons and letting PKers...well...be able to PK freely.
Well in Sign. I dont think not many people knew what exactly was going on. (Still havent seen the whole series).
In the Kite saga of the first set of games. Everyone knew but when they heard that Kite became a hero and part of history to the game by solving the final mystery of The World. It made others want to be like him.
In Twilight bracelet, everyone but the main characters were ok. Yes Kamui deleted a lot of characters but not many people as the other series became comatosed.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:58 am

Sora wrote:
Not to mention we're watching the worst players bringing their lives into the game like a couple of demented nerds taking it so seriously.
Yea, a game can do that to people. Especially to those who spends most of their time on it.

Oh, and the game is the most popular in the series.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:59 am

IMO, the best MMO ever is the one from "1/2 Prince". READ IT NAO!
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 am

Kimarous wrote:
Didnt take long for me to get into it.
I would kill that GM though .
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:29 am

Chapter one was awesome! I'm now reading shapter two and how that Meat bun looking pet eats it's own kind XD
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:35 am

Meatbun is the most awesome pet EVER! I love you

Wait'll you meet everyone who joins their party... XD
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Kimarous wrote:
i wonder if no one's had the idea to make a WoW series (a WoW manga depicted from the player's inside the game characters, with real-life jokes and reactions, similar to .hack//)

not that depressing warcraft manga
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Kuroki wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
i wonder if no one's had the idea to make a WoW series (a WoW manga depicted from the player's inside the game characters, with real-life jokes and reactions, similar to .hack//)

not that depressing warcraft manga
That can be done if we had a good artist. Then make it out of the players from the free servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.Hack//Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Link   .Hack//Link Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.Hack//Link
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: