Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Empty
PostSubject: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:01 am

Needless to say it's pretty good so far. Shinji has yet to become the little emo fuck that I can't stand. But we'll see how that progresses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:03 am

The first part of the series is good but around the ending killed it literally
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:08 am

Getting through the first episodes the hardest part I find. Once you get into the routine of watching it it's fine. But there's a bunch of times when I've watched the irst episode and a half and then just decided I can't be assed with it at the moment.

And I like the show. Although I never wacth the last 2 episodes, I just go with EoE instead.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:09 am

Homer Satan wrote:
Getting through the first episodes the hardest part I find. Once you get into the routine of watching it it's fine. But there's a bunch of times when I've watched the irst episode and a half and then just decided I can't be assed with it at the moment.

And I like the show. Although I never wacth the last 2 episodes, I just go with EoE instead.

Fuck EoE.

I will this series to the end if it kills me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:10 am

Oh but it's so much better than watching those last 2 episodes. I only watched them once when I first watched the series and I nearly went into a coma.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:12 am

Homer Satan wrote:
Oh but it's so much better than watching those last 2 episodes. I only watched them once when I first watched the series and I nearly went into a coma.

I'll have to see. You and me are much different when it comes to anime, so I'll see how it effects me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:16 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Homer Satan wrote:

I'll have to see. You and me are much different when it comes to anime, so I'll see how it effects me.
Well the biggest difference is just that barely watch any anime.

Not thatb EoE isn't just as fucked as those episodes, but it's presented in a much better way. Plus it has the best action scenes in the whole series, and in that some amazing animation. It's just the 2nd half of it that gets screwy, and even then it has that awesome moment with that weirdly happy song playing while all that crap is going on.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:17 am

Homer Satan wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Homer Satan wrote:

Well the biggest difference is just that barely watch any anime.

Not thatb EoE isn't just as fucked as those episodes, but it's presented in a much better way. Plus it has the best action scenes in the whole series, and in that some amazing animation. It's just the 2nd half of it that gets screwy, and even then it has that awesome moment with that weirdly happy song playing while all that crap is going on.

Oh dear god!

"Komm SuBer Todd" is one of the most mindfucking songs because of that scene!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:20 am

I can't actually remember the song now. I would if I watched it, but for some reason whenever I ty to think of it I just get the theme song from Dark Chronicle.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:22 am

Homer Satan wrote:
I can't actually remember the song now. I would if I watched it, but for some reason whenever I ty to think of it I just get the theme song from Dark Chronicle.

"Tumbling down, Tumbling down, Tumbling Dooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:37 am

"I'VE LOST EEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING...EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING........EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS TO ME, MATTERS IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!"

"I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME, 'COS NOW THE GUILT iS ALL MINE, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE TRUST FROM THOSE YOU LOVE."

"I KNOW WE CAN'T FORGET THE PAST...
YOU CAN'T FORGET LOVE AND PRIDE!
BECAUSE OF THAT IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE!"

*clap*
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:24 am

EVA doesn't turn into the pig disgusting psychological shit until episode 16.

And Episode 9 is just FUCKING AWESOME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:25 am

I gave up trying to comprehend everything that went on.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:17 am

Ya EVA is kewl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.   I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have made it through the first 4 Episodes of EVA.
Page 1 of 1