Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:48 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/251-Star-Wars-The-Force-Unleashed

Yahtzee giving the Wii version a tryout.

For what it's worth, despite some criticism in some quarters, I did very much enjoy the PS3 game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Looks sweet bro
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:18 pm

lolwii
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:19 pm

Sith Master mode seemed almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:46 pm

Sith Master wasn't that hard, although I did kinda run through parst of it; You just need to be aware that you're no longer an invincible sith demi-god, and try to avoid fighting multiple opponents at once. I basically sprinted past all the big guys (AT STs / Rancors etc), and only killed when I needed some health back. Oh, and I only tried it when I had maxed myself out, so Force Lightning FTW!

Actually, I prefer Sith Warrior / Lord, as the game's more fun when you can spend time tormenting your opponents rather than being killed by them.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:54 pm

I did on a new save file to be more challenging.
Without upgraded force powers, unlocked attacks and better stats, it's hard. Especially the "big bad guys" (I needed all the experience points I could get) and ****ing Kazdan Paratus.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:06 pm

Tux wrote:
I did on a new save file to be more challenging.
Without upgraded force powers, unlocked attacks and better stats, it's hard. Especially the "big bad guys" (I needed all the experience points I could get) and ****ing Kazdan Paratus.

He's very vulnerable to lightning. Zap, force grab, zap, throw him into a wall. He goes down faster than an Italian footballer inside the penalty area.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:22 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
He goes down faster than an Italian footballer inside the penalty area.
Nice analogy, but football it's not really my field.
The real problem was surviving without enhanced vitality and defence. He even managed to kill me with a single push. And without an upgraded force gauge and a faster force points' recovery, you ran out of it very fast.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:39 pm

Tux wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
He goes down faster than an Italian footballer inside the penalty area.
Nice analogy, but football it's not really my field.
The real problem was surviving without enhanced vitality and defence. He even managed to kill me with a single push. And without an upgraded force gauge and a faster force points' recovery, you ran out of it very fast.

Yeah, I guess. That's partly why I didn't even attempt it until I was maxed out. In any case, I can't imagine Sith Master with an unlevelled character is actually any fun at all, so why bother?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:06 pm

For the same reason that people bother with a "Big Boss" run on MGS games. Challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed   Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Punctuation: The Force Unleashed
Page 1 of 1