Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Force Unleashed II Demo now up

Go down 
+4
Ace
Kaede
Golden Boy
SimianWonder
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Empty
PostSubject: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Despite the middling reviews, I enjoyed the first game a lot. It was good fun, and the story was great. The demo for the sequel is now up. and it both looks and feels better than the first.

I hope the story manages to do the first game justice, but I'm quietly looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:27 pm

The first game was very fun, but also too short and repetitive. I don't know if I'll be getting the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 pm

So, this one is actually shorter. About 4-5 hours long according to people who got it early and finished it and of course it lacks a multiplayer mode. That's disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Damn, I wish I could at least rent it.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Four to five hours? That is a bit of a let down.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Theres not much Canon material left for them to use is there? I mean 2 games inbetween eps unless they change the canon around. I don't know.

Still thats pretty short. HOWS THE DEMO??
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:40 pm

The demo was pretty good. If you've played the first it'll feel instantly familiar, and a lot of the same advanced moves and techniques still work perfectly. I'll likely rent the game and can then report.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Now the game's getting Endor DLC. If you can go around killing Ewoks in it, this game and the DLC would be worth every penny, despite the crappy short length people have been mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Sora wrote:
Now the game's getting Endor DLC. If you can go around killing Ewoks in it, this game and the DLC would be worth every penny, despite the crappy short length people have been mentioning.
I've seen a screenshot of Starkiller using Force Lightning on a pair of Ewoks... so yeah, looks like it.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:42 pm

I hated fighting the Ewoks in Battlefront 2. Pesky little bastards hiding in the shrubs with their spears.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:00 pm

I'd still like to rent this. The reviews were less than complementary, basically saying the story felt unfinished and couldn't hold a candle to TFU1's, but a rental only costs a fiver or so which means that even five or six hours playtime isn't a deal breaker.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm

How long can you rent it for?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Three or five days, depending on how much you want to pay. A fiver covers three days, seven quid covers five.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Darn you to heck. Why is renting not illegal in England, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Why is renting illegal in Norway?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:33 am

Skip wrote:
Why is renting illegal in Norway?
Maybe its slang for something else.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:36 am

Haha, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Damn, I had a reply typed up yesterday, but my net fell out for the rest of the night.

Anyway, it's some retarded law I can't even remember being passed. I have a friend, who incidentally happens to be up there with the big boys, so I can ask him where to look, or even if he knows what's the deal. Movie rentals are legal, so I don't see why video games shouldn't be.
They were some years ago, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Hmm ok, it's sort of weird that it's just games and not movies.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:16 pm

They stopped in the mid-nineties or something, if I remember correctly. This movie rental place still has the sign "GAMES" on the window.
Both Gamestop and Game says that renting's illegal.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Wee, that Gorog boss fight's end sequence was cool. The game's fun and cool, but yeah, I guess the length really detracts some potential good points it could've had if it were longer. I assume trying to get all trophies will make it a better, lengthy experience though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Relying on trophies to artificially lengthen a game is never good i prefer unlocks.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:18 am

They weren't intentionally relying on that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 am

Sora wrote:
They weren't intentionally relying on that.
You don't really know there intentions though do you
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:45 am

Their intention is just to make a quick buck because LA's full of tools now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed II Demo now up   The Force Unleashed II Demo now up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Force Unleashed II Demo now up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next