Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion

Go down 
+15
Zero
SimianWonder
Savage
zeik2012
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
Mewmaster
The Great Helio-dini
Kaede
rolbat
Kimarous
Maskull
Kaio
Talking Sock
Baal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Ok, if Smoker has reappeared, I want to start reading again. Can I skip the Fishman stuff? It was so dull. If so, which chapter is good? If not, where do I start from?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Fishman Island was kinda slow, but the end is still worth reading, just so you can see the Straw Hats curb stomping the New Fishman Pirates and then enjoy the world building that follows on before heading to the following arc, which has been ace.

I'd pick up around 644-646, somewhere around there.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Thank you~
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Who translates this shit, seriously?

One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Retarded
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Fan translations - and I'm assuming that's an online scan of a much older chapter? - are notoriously poor. MangaPanda frequently even calls Luffy "Stray Hat".
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:04 am

Yeah that's from somewhere around chapter 30-40 when "Jungo" and the cat dude are fighting "Rufi" and "Zolo". Quality was actually great up until the end of Buggy so I hope it goes back to that soon.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:13 pm

I guess I Smokey deserves more credit than what I gave him initially.

It's time for Zoro to show just how awesome he is yet again.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 pm

I must have not been paying attention; when was it confirmed Monet was a logia? Zoro brings it up so casually, but I'd never noticed before.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:38 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I must have not been paying attention; when was it confirmed Monet was a logia? Zoro brings it up so casually, but I'd never noticed before.

I thought she would be a legendary Zoan like Marco. Still might be. It might have been an assumption on Zoro's part.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:21 am

New chapter.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:19 pm

She's a logia, 100%. As for Zoro not attacking her, I can think of a few reasons, but none of them are entirely satisfactory...

* Maybe his control of haki isn't sufficient to damage her? Unlikely, Luffy has already stated Zoro could fight a logia, and Zoro himself said last chapter "leave her to me!".
* He's stalling until the Robin, Nami and Chopper are safe? Not buying it, it'd be safer if he just cut Monet the fuck in half and stopped pussyfooting about.
* He knew Sanji was coming and didn't want to harm a women for fear of Sanji going nuts? Why would Zoro give a toss what Sanji says? If anything, knowing how much it would piss off Sanji should encourage him to do it.
* Zoro doesn't hurt women? Nah, he's shown before he's got no problem fighting women. He's not Sanji.
* Zoro's fighting style has changed, he's merely observing her for now, testing her? Again, not buying it; his crew mates are in danger, so not really the appropriate time for such behaviour.

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Monet is awesome.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Zoro is such a freaking bad ass.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Poor Monet. Zoro is a dick, I don't like him anymore.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Monet's clearly not meant to be that much of a threat, having nothing like Caesar's number of tricks up her sleeve. Maybe her fruit has less potential, or, and I suspect this is the case, she's simply not that skilled with it. She decimates fodder, but against someone with decent haki she looks vulnerable.

Heck, I'd say that in terms of logia users, she's only kept off the bottom by Caribou, and he was only there for two reasons; one, for laughs. Seriously, he's useless, isn't he? Second, to show that while a logia power alone is a huge advantage in the first half of the Grand Line, it means jack in the New World.

Still, I doubt we've seen the last of her. There's still way too much we don't know about her for Oda to simply kill her off.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:41 am

A lot of people want Monet to join the crew. Zoro was great in this chapter...which is about normal for his standards.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 pm

That was an odd chapter. First time round, it left me feeling a bit "meh." On re-reading it though, it's a really nice bit of development for Chopper. Mocha was incredibly selfless and Sanji's new comedy G5 leading-thing is still oddly heart-warming.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Spoiler:

Bottom half of this page, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm

This is fake, but absolutely brilliant.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:28 pm

That'd be an incredibly lame way for it to have happened.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:58 pm

That was awesome. It'll likely take a few chapters but I can see Luffy absolutely stomping the hell out of Ceasar.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:54 pm

What? That was shown in the previous chapter, the only difference here was Ceasar actually admitting it rather than just the readers seeing it via flashback.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:37 am

SimianWonder wrote:
What? That was shown in the previous chapter, the only difference here was Ceasar actually admitting it rather than just the readers seeing it via flashback.

Right, I forgot. Wow @_@.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion   One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece Weekly Chapter Discussion
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next