Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO... Empty
PostSubject: The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO...   The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:09 pm

You can click on the spoiler below to see what I mean, but before you do, listen to this...

I was playing MPO one day, and I was at the part where you have to use TNT to blow up a few strategic areas before going on the boat and evenutally to Python. This is the photo I took while blowing one of these targets up...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO...   The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:37 pm

why's your face on it
and who's the black cloud o_O
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO...   The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:39 pm

Actually, it was a photo I took as I made one of the TNT charges explode. The explosion was so bright, that it made me look like a ghost.

And, if you played MPO, you might notice that the closer the camera is to your character, you'll get a transparent appearance (like when you get the camera too close to Hitoshura in Shin Megami Tensei-Nocturne). No major tricks involved.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO...   The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:56 am

Oh, so that really is your character on that pic? I thought it was one of the ghost pics, like in the other MGS games.
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO...   The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:07 pm

I just tweaked the camera angle to get a close up of me before I activated the TNT. I thought it was neat that I had to take photos of it as it happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO...   The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The strangest photo I've ever taken while playing the original MPO...
Page 1 of 1